Two- Summer Vacation and Actual People

School is out. Axle and jenny are gone. Ryder moved in the guest room. This summer is going to be awesome!

It's been a week since school has been out. Ryder and I haven't done anything epic, aside from eating good food that's bad for you, and watching tv.

"Tonight we need to do something fun," I announced as I walked into the kitchen.

"Like what?" He asked.

"I have no idea," I said.

"Why don't we plan something for tomorrow tonight, so then we don't have to think about it," he said.

"Good idea. Go buy some mint chocolate chip ice cream and I'll put something good on the tv so when you get back we can eat, watch, and talk it over," I said.

"Okay. I'm also gonna get cookie dough ice cream. Oh, and cheese cake," he said as he picked up his keys.

"Oh, and get some more salt and vinegar chips. And vanilla yogurt for me to dip them in," I said.

"I still think it's totally gross you do that," he said.

"Shut up," i said and threw a sneaker from the floor at him as he ducked out the door.

When he came back he had everything plus scotch. Scotch was bitter, but we were both kind of bitter so it worked for us. Scotch was definitely our drink.

I found Supernatural on DVD. We both loved that show, so we decided to start from the beginning. It was still early in the day, so we got to season 6 by 1 o'clock in the morning. We were scared out of our wits by 1 o'clock in the morning, so we ended up both sleeping in my bed.

It wasn't weird at all...until morning. When we fell asleep we were on opposite sides of the bed, our backs to each other. When we woke up we were hugging, my legs were wrapped around him, my head was resting on his shoulder, and his head was resting on my head. We just had to wake up at the same moment. I couldn't have woken up, pretended like nothing had happened and just left. I could've made breakfast. We could've had a normal day. Of course, knowing how the universe has been toying with my love life lately with the whole 'amazingly sexy doctor' situation, that was just not likely to happen.

So we both got out of bed. He left the room. I got dressed out of my shorts and t-shirt and into a pair of jeans and a short sleeved American eagle shirt. It took me like like a minute to get dressed.

I left my room to go check on Ryder. Word of advice, knock. Always knock. Always. Seriously. If it's not your room, knock before you enter. I don't care how long you've been friends. Knock. I opened the door. Surprise!...Just kidding, he wasn't in there. There was a bathroom attached to our guest room. He was probably in there about to take a shower. I was about to leave, when he opened the door to grab a towel. Guess what you wear when you take a shower? Nothing, exactly. So, yeah. I stood there for a second, then turned, slammed the door, screamed 'sorry', and ran into my room. I just saw his...you know. The first one I've ever seen, and it was my best friend's. I don't know how this isn't going to like destroy our friendship.

We avoided each other until dinner. I ate cottage cheese with cheese sprinkled on top with salt and vinegar chips dipped in vanilla yogurt. For desert I had yo-crunch.he ate three slices of pepperoni pizza and let me have one of his stuffed crusts. We pretended like nothing happened. It was fine...until I opened my big stupid mouth.

"I'm really sorry I walked in on you and saw...what I saw," I said.

"It's fine, really we don't have to talk about it. It's not like you haven't seen it before," he said.

"That was the first time I saw you naked, how could I have seen it before?" I asked.

"No, I mean it's not like it's the first time you've seen a guy naked," he said.