//eight//

"what the fuck are you going to do , liam?" i ask taking a bite of pizza as i sit on the edge of the blue bed in liam's room

"about what?" he asks as he unpacks his few boxes. I see him take out a few items but what stands out to me is a bong and a small box that he puts under his bed.

"why are you putting it under your bed?" i ask him, already knowing what was in the box.

"it's not like mom and dad are ever here anyway." i finished , frowning again before taking another bite of the slice.

"old habits i guess" he replies and moves the box on top of his dresser as he proceeds to unpack more things.

"i still don't know how you are going to live here without mom and dad finding out." i sigh

"plus how hasn't the school contacted them yet?" i furrow my eyebrows at him.

"well they did, but i figured out moms email and just deleted the email.Her password is literally 'liamoctavia123'." he smiles and a laugh escapes me mouth, dropping a piece of half chewed pepperoni on his bed.

"watch it spaz! i'm trying to leave no traces remember?"

"yeah, good luck with that dumbass." i lightly kick his head and walk out his room and into mine. i can hear him yelling some snarky comment back at me but i just zone it out and walk to my room . i lay on my bed and take out my phone to text aiden.

tavia 💗
hey baby
a-den 💕
what's up , love
tavia 💗
i was wondering if you
wanted to meet up
and do something?
a-den 💕
depends what
kind of something 😏
tavia 💗
🙄🙄🙄
ur such a
dork
a -den 💕
yeah but i'm your
dork 💚
tavia 💗
yeah, yeah
whatever you say
lover boy
a-den 💕
meet me at the highschool
in 10 mins i have an idea 💕

I shut off my phone and grab my jacket off of my desk chair. i slide it on and walk down the stairs as i fix my hair.

"liam !" i yell out grabbing my shoes and sitting down to put them on

"what's up , t?" i hear him yell from the kitchen

"i'm going over to the highschool i'll be back in an hour !" i tell as i give a final push and stand up, ready to leave.

"ok sounds good! call if you need anything!" he says and i can hear the noise of a pot being grabbed from the shelf. knowing liam he's probably making mac and cheese.

i open the door and the freezing air hits my face and i instinctively reach for the pack in my pocket. i let go of it, not wanting to waste a cigarette that would just blow out from the wind.

i walk down my porch and start to walk to the bus stop near my house , too lazy to walk to the school.

i walk a block or too, sniffling a bit from the cold until i finally reach the bus stop. I sit down on the brown wooden bench, put in my phone and earphones, and hit shuffle on my music.

chamber of reflections plays through the ear buds and i shove my phone back into the pocket of my black jean jacket as i bring my knees up to my chest and wait for the bus to pull up.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ahh! we are so so sorry we haven't updated in like 10 years!! i just started wrestling season and it's been hell week at my school so life has been wild! Sage is still adjusting to her new school but we swear we are trying our hardest ! thankyou all for all your support!