FIFTEEN

"Nandani!" He whispered in daze after keeping his palm at his just fresh slap inhaled cheek.

"WHEN IM SAYING STAY AWAY FROM ME MANIK ! THEN WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ! IM COMMITTED TO SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT !" I shouted amidst my tears and Manik's eyes turned dark at my last words.

A sudden fear engulfed me as his eyes tried to dig holes in me.

I moved back immediately as he took a silent dangerous step towards me.

His jaws were clenched in a straight line whereas his nostrils were crimson.

With my one more step I collided with the wall.

"Kia kaha tumne?" He whispered with slammed jaws after keeping his palms on the either side of my head.

My lashes started blinking on an unnatural speed as his dark eyes tried to peep inside me.

"MAINE PUCHA KIA KAHA TUMNE?" He roared suddenly and I flinched while trying to push myself more in the wall.

Tears started falling from my eyes innocently because of fear.

"YOU.ARE.MINE ! He screeched before taking a pause and then grabbed my shoulders in his hard stoned palms,
AND I'M NOT GOING TO REPEAT IT AGAIN ! SAMGHI TUM !"

He pushed me towards the wall and stomped out from my room.

Nevertheless my knees broke down and I fell on the floor with the blues accumulating around me.

Bhagwaan ji ! Give me my bestfriend back ! I love pappu more than this pregnant monster!

.......

"I'm committed to someone else and you have to accept it !"

A cloud of belligerence overpowered my senses as her words echoed in my mind and without waiting for a moment I sat in my car and drove to my desired destination.

Mr.Armaan Mehra time for final show down !

Reaching at the hospital I took cautious steps towards his room.

Ofcourse that Kameeni Aunty must be there.

Manik buri baat its not kameeni it's Kamini!
Huhhh ! Whatever the former suits her well!

I crossed check once the silent corridor before entering into his room with silent steps.

There Armaan was sleeping peacefully and my favourite kameeni Aunty was fast asleep on the couch. 

With some more heavy steps I reached near Armaans bed and palmed his mouth balefully.

He opened his eyes being exasperated and my one hand pressed his already fractured hand hard.

"Is it paining ?" I whispered dangerously near his face.

I was half hovering over him and he was withering under me in pain.

Ye position to uhmm uhmmm wali hogayi!

Main aur meri gol-gappi! Hayee!

Damn Manik you gutter mind focus ! Focus on the man infront of you now!

"Don't force me to do something more painful to you !"I left his arm because I felt his body asking for mercy.