Chapter 1

Faye

“Luca” I moan, my voice filled with lust. Lucas hands grips my waist and increased the pace of my hips grinding against him. I kiss him hungrily, wanting more.

“Do me” I whispered in his ear. He grins devilishly at my request and flips me so I'm under him. I rip his shirt and throw it to the side. My already naked chest press against his hard one.

As soon as he kissed down my neck my cell phone blares. Luca stops looking at me with a frown.

“Right when i'm about to ravish you someone wants to fucking call” he says in annoyance.

Groaning, i reach over to the nightstand and picked up the phone.

“Faye” a chill went down my spine.

“Mom? What's wrong “ the broken sound of her voice worried me deeply.  

“Faye remember these next words I'm about to say.” A pause.

“mom?” Sound barely manages to come out of my mouth.

“I always have and always will love you, ok?” My body freezes.

“I am so proud to call you my daughter.” Her voice trembles. “ no matter what anyone says, you are not a disgrace. You are a gift. Remember that. “

“Mom what happened” I interrupt.

“Faye Lucian don't you dare interrupt me . do you understand young lady. I am trying to tell you something important “ she scowls me with a sudden energy in her voice that wasn't there before.

“Yes ma'am “ I whisper as a tear slips down my cheek. A feeling of sadness washes over me.

“I'm going to die in a matter of seconds. I love you “

“Mom what do you mean. What happened?” My breathing picks up as more tears fall from my eye lids.

“Stay safe my angel” she whispers. Then the line goes dead.

I throw my phone and quickly put back on my clothes.

“Faye!” I look up startled at luca.

“let me come with you” he says I pause to look at him through my watery eyes .

“Please. I don't know what I'm going to find“.  Luca nods and then follows me outside of the door of his apartment

_____

When we reach my house, the front door is lying on the ground with the rusty bronzed hinges busted. Colorful leaves are decorated on the dusty wooden floor at the entrance of my house.

The smell of blood hits me before i can walk in. I run inside, luca trails behind me.

“Whatever you find i'm here faye” luca says softly.

I didn't reply as i look around  the large living room. Nothing was out of placed. I pass by the untouched kitchen and went up the sturdy stairs. The aroma of blood made my stomach clenched as i approach my mothers room.

I sank to my knees as I look at the mutilated body nailed to the wall by the pure silver knife of one of the assassin. Red clouds my visions. My whole body shakes.

“I know who did this” I whisper aloud.

“The angels” Luca sneers. My eyes become entranced by the silver  gleam in the knife plunged in my mother's forehead. The hilt is engraved with the symbol of the most elite warrior angels. Each one different. Each one pure.

They killed her.

I will kill them.

My jaw clenches and my fists tightens. A storm of emotions brew within me. Anger. Grief. Hatred.