Chapter Two

Authors Note: Just a word of caution. Sexy time ahead. You have been warned.

Chapter II

Caleb

Caleb had a secret.

Then again Caleb sort of had two secrets. He supposed it all depended on how you looked at it. It could be a secret with two parts but no matter how it was looked at it, Caleb was coming home. Early. Jason didn't know it yet and Caleb planned to surprise him.

Caleb was traveling by private jet, then to a chopper, and he was due to land any minute now, but in just a few minutes time, Jason would be in his arms again. Caleb had no intention of letting Jason go for the remainder of the night. Unless of course, Jason politely asked him to. He knew when the wedding came and the two week honeymoon planned after he'd have plenty of time to hold Jason. But Caleb was feeling mighty impatient. Those two days from now were still too far away.

Once he was able to escape the private jet, he could think of only one thing: having Jason in his arms.

It was his mission, raison d'etre, to make Jason his number one priority. When was the last time they'd seen each other? Something about the deaf and the blind. Caleb was in the back of the audience watching, being as close by as he could without easily being noticed as Jason stepped forward to give his speech besides the country's much loved Princess of Sweden herself.

All Caleb wanted to do, was more than simply see Jason, but to see how well he was doing. It was a fine sunny, breezy day. A lot like the days back when Caleb spent in San Francisco. And Jason did quite well, even though he ditched the fine stack of notecards which Caleb was sure his personal assistant, Xander, carefully went over like 50 times in a row. Caleb was sure of this. Though the kind man hid it well, there were lines just under his eyes. Caleb could hardly remember a time if the man ever slept. Though he was sure the man snuck in a few naps throughout the day.

When Jason spoke, he spoke with realism. He had no affiliation with the deaf or the blind. So what did he know about what any of them went through? Caleb was sure his heart wasn't the only one moved by such a bold statement. As Jason went on, sounding like a true leader, sure some parts could have been said better, but Jason was successful with being real with the crowd before him. Swirls of blue and yellow flags went into the air as they cheered for him.

Jason showed no qualms of backing away to let The Princess take over.

Caleb left shortly after making eye contact with Jason. Even though the distance was great, it felt to Caleb as though the two of them were alone, but he had far too many obligations to attend to. Turning away to head in the opposite direction wasn't easy but Caleb was sure to point out, they would see each other again. Sooner than they thought.

Caleb did well to hold up his end of that promise.

Jason was easily found on the main level and Caleb made sure to be as discreet as possible. He figured he might have come across as a little rude for not acknowledging the others but it had been nearly two weeks since he was able to hold Jason in his arms again. He did just that while nearly sucking all the air out of Jason with their first kiss. Jason as always turned into putty. Caleb could have easily molded him into whatever he wanted, but he preferred Jason to be as he was.

"Woo!" This came from Caitlin just before clapping.

The rest of the room went silent and he could feel all eyes on them. He couldn't bring himself to care or notice for long, because one he had his lips wrapped around Jason's, their love had a knack for wiping everything out of existence. He was physically aware of Jason's shoulders resting beneath his hands while Jason used his arms to wrap around Caleb's lower torso.