Question 1

A/N Thanks a lot for the first question! It is by - KITTYKATCANDY and she has asked me how do you do your hair, make-up, and dress...

So here it is!

Question :  How do you do your hair,  make-up, and dress and so on?

Elsa : Well, if i were to explain my hair in detail then it would take quite a while. It depend on which one you areasking. If i is the one on my Coronation then : First you do a normal french braid and then you bring it up and and twist it into a bun. My maid - Lottie helps me with the twisting part. If you were going to ask about my normal one that i wear everyday then  : You do a french braind and then my maid - Lottie again pins some snowflakes into my hair. You might notice them. Anna always say that they are pretty!

Anna : Yep - they sure are beautiful. I wish I had them, but I am fine just having my own hair style and my red hair. Kristoff says it looks really pretty!

Kristoff : Do I ?

( Anna kicks Kristoff )

Kristoff : Yeah I d-do.

Elsa : OK guys now lets stop fighting and get back to the question. So my make up, once again my maid - Lottie does it. I am not that keen on it but Lottie says it looks pretty on me and it does! My dress finally I make it with my magical powers. In my mind IO think about how I woant it to look. I wave my arrm around to wear I want it to change and then voila - there it is a beautiful dress flowwing behind me. 

Anna : Yeah I wish I had one like that but I am fine with this beacuse Kris-

Elsa : No Anna, no more fighting!

A/N I hope that answered your question! Thanks again KITTYKATCANDY. 

And dotn't forget to ask me anything else you need to know as it is my pleasure!

Thanks 

Arianna xxx