Gone

Y/n's POV

I lay on my bed and lay Payton beside me. Nic left yesterday to do a movie in Australia. I look over at Payton. My phone goes off. I grab it.

{Nic♥️} - Hi

{Nic♥️} - Answer me

I roll my eyes and slightly smile.

{Y/n💜} - what?

{Nic♥️} - I love you

{Y/n💜} - then come back

{Nic♥️} - I can't baby

{Y/n💜} - Okay.

{Nic♥️} - I love you

{Y/n💜} - I love you too

I lay my phone beside me and look at Payton. I smile. Mom walks in and sits beside me. "She looks just like him" I look at her. She nods and smiles.
"I'm going to visit dad in the hospital" She stands up. I nod and watch her walk out. I look at Payton. I rub her cheek and smile. My phone rings. I grab it and walk out. I stand in the Kitchen. "Hi" I get in the fridge. "Hi" I smile at Nicholas's voice. I listen as he breathes. I smile and bite my lip. 
"I love you" he sneezes. I cover my mouth and blush. "That was cute." I sit on the couch. I hear him chuckle. I smile. "I can come home during the weekends. But I have to leave on Monday's" I smile and nod to myself. Payton starts crying. "Okay. love you" I jump up. "Love you" I hang up when he says that. I run upstairs. I grab her.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I rub her stomach. She looks at me. "It's okay" I lift her up.  I hold her on my chest and lay down. I turn a movie on and close my eyes.