Ball

I look at y/n. We listen as one direction plays full blast in Payton's room. I groan and sink down into the couch.
Y/n smiles. I stand up and go into her room. I stare at her. She smiles and turns it off. I roll my eyes and smile.
I grab her basketball and throw it to her. She smiles and runs out. She grabs my hat and runs out the back door. I walk back to y/n. I rub her stomach and kiss her. She smiles. I smile and grab my other hat. I walk outside. Payton is jumping on the trampoline. I watch as she throws the ball into the net. She looks at me.
"Did you see that?" I Laugh and nod. She smiles and climbs down. She grabs the ball. She throws it to me. 3 cars pull up. She looks up at me. We watch as
Wyatt, Jaeden, Owen and Logan walks up. Payton smiles and hugs Wyatt. He smiles. Owen picks her up and hangs her upside down on his shoulder. She giggles and holds onto the hat. He walks up to me and throws her on the trampoline. She giggles and stands up. She gets down and grabs the ball. She throws it. It misses. She frowns. Owen throws her up in the air. She throws it again and it goes in. She lands in his arms. She stands up and stares at him. We laugh. She throws the ball to Wyatt. He catches it and shoots. It goes in. She smiles and grabs the ball. She pulls Logan to the Trampoline. He lifts her up and stands her up on It. He gets on and pushes her down. She giggles.

We go in. Wyatt sits on my lap and puts his arm around my neck. Payton climbs on him. He hugs her. "I'm stilling your child" He looks at me. "Try" I look in his eyes. We laugh. He smiles and looks at her. She looks at the Tv and lays her head back on his chest. Y/n walks in the door and stares at us. "Okay.." She walks into the kitchen. I smile.

They leave and Payton lays on the couch. I walk into my room. I hug y/n. She smiles. I sit beside her and kiss her. I look at her stomach.
"I love you" I mumble on her neck. She smiles and holds my head. I smile and kiss her shoulder. I raise up and hug her chest. She smiles.