Dates Stories (Not Real)

*Alec & Riley*

"Alec did you stole my bra again?", Riley asked.

"depends on which one it is", Alec smirked and Riley smacked him.

"my favorite one the one you first stole and how we  met in the first place", she replied.

"oh that one, it's in my bedroom i keep it as a reminder and collection"

"does that mean more will go missing because of your 'collection'?", Riley asked.

"not really, maybe some underwear too", Alec winked.

"get out, I have to get ready and so do you", Riley pushed him out her room and locked her door.

____________

"where are we going?", Riley asked as Alec and he drove in the car.

"to the woods, where I can kill you and dump your body", Alec grinned evilly.

"no!!!!!!!!!!", Riley screamed.

Alec Ryder: and that's how it ended

Reece Carter: lame and you would of been arrested because you would of been a suspect 

Alec  Ryder: its my story, anything could happen beside yours isn't even better than mines

Reece Carter: we shall see

*****

*Reece and Chloe*

Someone knocked on Chloe's front door in the middle of the night, she was watching television and was all alone.

Chloe paused and listened, the knock came again and louder this time,"who's there?", she demanded trying not to sound frighten.

The knock came again and this time there was a loud crash upstairs.

'don't panic Chloe', she said to herself.

"I'm not playing with you!", she shouted and ran to the kitchen to get a frying pan and knife.

She turned on the lights and tip toed to the front door then the loud knock startled her.

"f*ck this!", she screamed and opened the door then attack the person.

"baby calm down", Reece chuckled and grabbed her hands.

"you scared me dammit man",  she pulled away and she smacked him.

"sorry, but I been knocking for the last five minutes", he laughed.

"wait so if it was you who knocking, then w-who''s upstairs?", she turned pale.

"upstairs?"

"yes there was a loud crash", Chloe replied.

"I'll go check it out, you stay here and have the police on fast dial", Reece took the frying pan and went up the stairs. 

Chloe waited five minutes before going up the stairs, she didn't hear anything until she reached her room. Then she saw a very handsome guy-