Helpless and Alone

Keith had his knees pressed tightly against his chest and his arms were wrapped around the tops of his knee caps. He had metallic red ear buds in his ears with his phone shoved in his left front jeans pocket. His head was low, his floppy mullet covering most of his face. He didn't see me so I approached him with caution. As I got closer I found out what the God awful sound was, he was crying. But not like I've seen anyone cry before. These weren't just sobs, they were more like muffled screams. He had his face smashed into his knees and cried. I felt terrible, our reaccuring theme here. He looked broken, he looked defeated, he looked alone. I hesitated but walked over to Keith and placed my hand on his right shoulder. He jolted upright, causing him to fall out of the chair and landing hard on the smooth castle floor. I quickly walked over to help him up. As I reached out my hand, he grabbed me pulling me down the the floor with him. He practically fell into my arms in a weak hug. He cried into my shoulder until his face was red and his eyes were dry. "Lance, i... i' m... s....." "Keith stop. Why are you apologizing?" I cut him off with tears in my eyes. "Be..e..cuase...i...i..coul...nt... h...help....y..you..." "no Keith, I didn't help you, I pushed you away, i felt like a baby, like you'd laugh at m..me, plus, i....ii wasn't g...gonna let you suffer too." I looked at Keith's violet eyes as he leaned in for another hug. It was like this boy had never been hugged before, although I didn't mind. I hugged him tightly until I felt him start to take off my jacket. A wave of panic struck me. He was gonna see my scars, he was gonna see how weak I am, No I can't let him! He pulled the jacket down farther, tugging at my sleeve to try and get it off. I held on with all my might, this wasn't going to happen no No!. He stripped the jacket off and threw it across the room. I was wearing my long blue shirt so I thought I was ok. As long as my shirt stayed on, I was in the clear.

Ooh, is it about to get smexy up in here?? No seriously though thank you to everyone who has been voting and commenting on this it really means slot!
Ok so next chapter might get a little riske but nothing too detailed or gross, don't worry it won't be NSFW I promise. See you in the next chapter✌