First Day Of School

Early this morning i heard a loud ring in my ear causing me to realize i was late for school. i heard a my mother calling my name from down the stairs "Bella the bus will be here soon, you don't wanna be late." i reply "i'm coming mom i need 10 mins". i rushed to brush my teeth and wash my face. I was multi-tasking for the first time, putting on my clothes and taking care of my hygiene. Nobody wanna be stinky on the first day. I put on a nice shirt with a pair of white pants, i let my hair down and put a red ribbon in. My mother always taking pictures of me, she made me a couple minutes late trying to take pictures of me.

I was quiet on the way to school, all the kid was too loud. it hurt my ears. But i mange too keep quiet. When we arrived i was nervous walking into the building, i heard my name but i didn't know who it was. i turned to see a random man walking to me, he said he was my teacher. My parents asked him to watch me while i was in school, he escorted  me to my class. In my first class everyone was starring at me, it was weird but fun at the same time. I never seen this many people in my life to look at me like this, i started to walk to the back of the class until i was stopped by my teacher. "Bella come introduce yourself to everyone."

Bella~ Hello my name is Bell M Rose

Teacher~ Everyone say Hi to Bella.

Class~ hello Bella

After that awkward moment i sat down, a boy next to me kept asking me weird questions. i wanted to move my seat but i couldn't so i just stayed quiet the whole class. The bell rang and i walked out the class, a girl called my name " Bella wait up for me" i stood there waiting  for her.

Madalin~ Hey i'm Madalin Simmons im from france.

Bella~ Nice to meet you

Madalin~ Thanks, you wanna hang out after school?

Bella~ i probably can't

Madalin~ okay, see you later

The rest of my day was okay but for an 8 year old i thought school would be fun but i guess its not. The rest of the school years was normal until i got to high school, thats when school turned in an whole other direction.