The beginning

When my parents were younger, my mother and my father was forbidden from being with each other, because they were from different countries. my father is 3 years older than my mom , my mother is Russian and 18 and my father is British and 21. When my mother got pregnant with me it was and secret until my mother's parents found out they tried to get her to abort me but she couldn't stomach the thought of killing her unborn child. Instead she ran a way to my father, he took her in. After i was born they got married, my parents where very over protective of me. i always wonder why until one day i was 8 years old, i got in trouble for going outside. I wanted a normal life, like the other kids around. I heard my parents talking.

Archie~ Alyona we need to keep her safe from the outside world she may be taken advantage of and i don't want that to happen to my baby girl (with a sad voice)

Alyona~ thats not going to happen honey i promise, she needs to start living life like a normal person. she asked me why shes not normal and why she doesn't go to school with the other kids.

Archie~ i don't trust it honey i don't want her to get hurt

Alyona~ shes going to have learn soon we may not be here long enough to protect her for the rest of our lives. so please let her see and learn while we are here to help her with her mistakes.

Archie~ okay ill try to put her in a school tomorrow, but if she get hurts too bad we are moving and leave this place behind.

Alyona~ okay thanks thats all she wanted from you and shes going to love you for all you do for her, shes also going to love you no matter what b/c you are her father and you love her.

From that day i was the happiest person youll ever meet.

Oh yeah by the way my names is Bella M. Rose Im 18 and this is the story of my life.