Chapter 1

'' Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort,

Suffacation, no breathing,

Dont give a fuck if i cut my arm bleeding''

My alarm clock sounded. Urghhh another day of hell. After 10 minutes of coming round and my mum shouting me to get up, i finally drag my self out of bed to my bathroom, tripping along the way. Another bruise to join the rest. I got a wash with my vanilla body wash and shampoo, then hopped out and went to get my clothes for today. Black ripped skinny jeans, and a Papa Roach t-shirt. i matched my outfit with my red and black converse. Then i went to straighten my black and red hair, while putting on my make-up, dark eyes as usual. I went downstairs, grabbed a slice of toast, grabbed my board and headphones, and skated to school. As soon as i got there i got called down to the heads office. When i got there i noticed a girl i had never seen before. I got told i was looking after her and showing her round. Yeeey(note the sarcasm). This is something i would NEVER usually do, since Alice passed away, i have kept to my self. 

I guess i should explain who i am.

I am Grace Waters. I am 14 years old, 15 this year and in 9th Grade. 

i have Black hair, Dip dyed Red. 

I am alone. 

I used to get abused by my dad and brother until i ran awayand dis-owned them

I never really loved, and only ever trusted 1 person, Alice. 

But she's gone, she left me on my own again.