Chapter 4- First Night

Ciara woke up in the forest with her leg still hurting. Dreaming about how Marluf locked Kama into a mysterious place in the house.

'' Fuck.'' Ciara would curse as she was in pain.

'' Someone help! '' Ciara would scream for help.

Two people would appear walking towards Ciara.

'' Is she ok?! '' A young girl wearing pj's with a shirt saying 'Too Weird to Live Too Rare To Die?'.

''What a lovely stabbed girl! Was it too hard for ya? '' Standing next to the young girl was another young girl but with black hair and with a Pink-And-Black-Mail Dress.

'' What did you say, Ven?! '' The other girl would form her hand into a fist.

'' I'm kidding, Lovely!'' Ven would chuckle at the sight of Lovely.

'' Anyone gonna help me? '' Ciara would ask.

'' Let take her in! '' Lovely and Ven would pick up Ciara.

'' Who stabbed you?'' Ven asked.

'' I-I don't know...'' Ciara would try to remember.

Lovely and Ven would rush into the house. People would surround them asking so many questions.

'' Anya! '' Lovely would yell.

'' I'm here! Oh my lord... '' Anya would scream at the sight of Ciara.

'' Get her upstairs onto the couch! I'll grab the aid-kit. '' Lovely would rush upstairs with Ciara on her shoulder.

'' Ven, make her smell this. '' Anya would give Ven a sleeping potion.

Ven would rush upstairs to see Marluf crying beside Ciara. Blushing she would walk towards Ciara and put the bottle close to her nose. Accidently, shoving it inside Ciara nose. She screamed and took it out.

'' Hey! '' Marluf would push Ven back.

'' W-what did you do?! '' Marluf would yell.

'' Oh sorry, bitch. I thought Ciara nose was a bottle opener. '' Ven walked away laughing.

'' W-what the fuck.... '' Marluf would see a young boy with his pants unbuckled next to the fire place.

'' PEE PEE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!! '' He would piss on the fire.

'' BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' Maxie would yell at Bob.

'' Put your fucking pants back on and go get your pitsa from Italy. '' Maxie would spank Bob's butt.

The lights would turn off, as the dark flooded the house.

'' MAXIE, I WANNA PEE IN THE FIREEEEE!!!!! '' Bob would scream.

'' SHUT UP! '' Maxie would yell.

Screams could be heard as you see a person thrown into the fireplace. You couldn't figure out who the person was. Standing there at the sight of a person dying. After a few minutes, the lights would turn back on. Revealing a dead Ash.

'' I should have let Bob pee in the fire. '' Maxie sighed.

'' I'll have 1 order of crispy Ash also a croissant, please. '' Ven would say.

'' Oh my god, my abusive boyfriend is dead! '' Noni would fake cry.

Anya would put healing alcohol onto Ciara's leg and covered it with a cloth. Asking one of her Housekeepers to take Ciara down to the couch.

'' I'm going to sit on the couch with Ciara, if you don't mind. '' Marluf would walk out of the dining area.

Anya would come into the dining area as people would ask Anya what is happening. Anya held a envelope.

'' This note will explain everything. '' Anya would show the envelope to everyone.

Opening up the envelope, and reading it as her face told it all. She cleared her voice as she was going to read the note.

THE MURDER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading! Chapters 1-4 are not edited yet. Expect grammar errors to come in the future.

Nub And Ciara Question Of The Day:

Who is your favorite character?

(My favorite character is Bob. -Nub)