Asu x Amai

Requested by : the lovely, sweet and funny RandomRalts again:3.
Asu Rito x Amai Odayaka
____________________________________

It was another Saturday. Asu and Amai were officially married. But both girls?! What?! Yeah, the government allowed gay marriage. Weird, right? And as of right now, they were really distant. Why? Asu was facing the World Wide Athletic Tournament and she was representing Japan, it was also the finals. Amai, on the other hand, was a master chef who owned a restaurant. Her orders were off the charts, literally, they had to use four charts.

At night, Amai was thinking of something. She had to show that she loves Asu, but had no time. Just as if at que, Asu walked in feeling fatigued. "Hi Asu, how were the finals? "She asked, obviously concerned. "Japan.... Won.. "Amai's smile was present. "Really?! That's good. "Her smile dropped in an instant. Asu saw this and walked over to sit with her.

"Hey, what's wrong? "Amai looked at her. "It's just that.. We don't do things together that much anymore.. "Asu seemed to understand. She too, had a hard time by herself without Amai. "I get it... I've been having a hard time without you too. "Amai smiled. "Do you promise we'll be together all the time? "Asu nodded. "Yeah.. "Amai was ecstatic. "That's good! I'll make Happy Day cookies! "She skipped off to the kitchen. Things might not seem bad after all..

________
Requests are back on baby!
Word count:238
//Edited//