Rawr 😍🖤

It was late night and I got told "you have to stay and work a late shift.

Work ended and my arms felt so heavy I could nearly lift them, putting my tool box back in my truck was almost impossible. Finally getting back in my truck I turn it on and hear the loud engine purr while I turn on my phone and plug it in.

The Apple logo shines bright in the dark cabin of my set of wheels. Finally after what felt like an eternity my phone powers on and I see as my screen gets bombarded with messages from (baby🖤) one after the other after another my phone vibrates nonstop and then it stops and I look at the last message that pops up "I'm hungry bring some mwilk.."

Stopping at the 24/7 supermarket I walk in and buy milk and cookies and a pack of gummy worms.

When I got home I saw the door closed and the lights off, unlocking the door I switched the lights on and closed the wooden door behind me that made a "screeeeeeck" sound, taking my shoes off at the door I notice a bottle on the floor next to the couch...

"We don't have a baby.."

I smile and fill the bottle with milk and walk over to the fridge and put the gallon inside and close the fridge very softly so it makes a kissing sound.

Taking my clothes off as I walk over to the bedroom I softly shake the bottle so it gets small bubbles, opening the bedroom door was risky as I knew it made a very high pitched noise.

Creeping next to the bed I see a small skinny girl with golden brown hair and her beauty lips closed, her eyes are closed shut but I can still see them as it is impossible to forget those lapis blue eyes that are oddly hypnotic.

Stripping of all of my clothes I crawl into the bed and pull the covers up to her shoulder, grabbing her softly by the waist and pulling her against me.

*sighs* finally letting my body rest completely but I hear "daddy did you bring something to eat..?, I'm starving.." I smile and grab the bottle from the counter next to the bed and jiggle it around a bit " you want that baby?" Kissing her on the cheek.

I feel as a hand touches mine and moves up softly until she grabs the bottle and pulls it down to her mouth and I hear a very softly sucking noise, the bottle gets less and less heavy and I feel as she lets go of the bottle and I'm holding it alone.

The bottle suddenly felt empty and I chuckled and shook it feeling no liquid inside, *scratch,scratch..* I feel warm fingernails on my shoulder "more pweasee...."

Kissing her on the forehead and then her cheek I whisper in her ear "mhmm but ima warm it up a bit so it's not too cold and you could drink it".

Crawling back out of bed I step on a pacifier and pick it up. "Mhmm for a bit" tip toeing back to her I wipe the pacifier off on the sheets and put it in her mouth. "Suck on that for now baby".

Walking back to the fridge I open the microwave and set it to 12 seconds and pour the milk in her bottle and hear attentively as the bubbles in the milk pop.

*beep,beep,beep,beeeeeeep* I take the milk out and it's exactly how I want it not to hot but definitely not cold.

Back in the bedroom I crawl once again into bed and notice my love is sound asleep, when I took the pacifier from her lips she was startled and wrapped her arms around my neck and held on tight.

I smiled "shhhh I'm right here baby don't worry I'll always be here for you" while putting the tip of the bottle back in her mouth.

Feeling as her body got lose I hugged her from under her chest and started to kiss her ear softly nibbling on her ear lobe n moving over to her cheek kissing her jaw line.

Feeling my own sight fade away I put the bottle on the table next to the bed and grab her waist and pull her against me.

My chest pressed on her back and my knees behind hers I slowly fade away...😍❤️🖤

A/n: _emo_paradise_ baby I wove chu ❤️😙❤️ this is a small taste of what I would do when we're together 😍 yes I'd love to little space you as much as you want ❤️❤️❤️ please let me 🖤 pinky swear I'd be there when you need me and when you're sad I'd cheer you up😘  I wove chu so much baby ❤️ it's 12:05 when I'm done writing this so I thing I'll get a bit of sleep 😝 tell me if you like this and if I should do more 🖤 sleep well honey ❤️ text me in the morning 😙 I wove chu so damn much ❤️ ~mudy🖤❤️🖤