Tales of Krakta: Terrible Story issue #5

Terrible Story issue #5

"Rumble in Mystic Cave"

3 seconds after getting some shitty bracelets latched on to them they just started glowing for they had become some of the most powerful individuals in all of Krakta. Lance: Anabella! Are you okay?!? Anabella: Don't worry Lance, I'm fine. When out of nowhere a bunch of gun shots were fired in the background Anabella: Let's go check that out. They ran through the cave punching through rocks in their way when they saw two groups of Goons shooting at each other. One group looked like Astronauts and the other were the police. After 5 seconds all officer were shot dead. Lance: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!? He quickly dashed at one of the Spacemen and punched him so hard he exploded. Anabella then rushed at one of them and jumped into the air and then with a single kick sent the Spaceman flying. The two lesser spacemen were probably dead when another tougher looking Spaceman uncloaked revealing itself it wore a bulky astronaut suit with an antennae on its left shoulder and a small canon on its right arm. Spaceman general (distorted accent) :How dare you inbred donkeys murder these two innocent men in cold blood you fucking ants! I Phaser will eradicate cancers on this planet and you two are giant tumours! Lance:You shot those officers you monster! Anabella: You will watch as i Tear your throat out! Lance: Was shocked and slightly aroused to see Anabella this violent. Phaser shot a bolt of electricity out of its arm canon directly at Anabella hitting her in the stomach and covering her in a sheet of static. Lance in a fit of rage picked up a rock and smashed Phaser in the helmet with it. Phaser screeched in agony. Anabella got up and tightly squeezed Phaser between her arms electrocuting Phaser. Phaser pulled out a ballistic knife and shot Lance in the shoulder. Anabella squashed Phaser even tighter starting to crush the suit. When a Huge man with long dark green hair dressed in cybernetic robes blasted a hole through the wall He was holding a large cane with a Small Satellite dish on the top. Anabella quickly rushed and grabbed one of the officer's guns shooting at the huge man whilst Lance tried to yank the knife out of his shoulder with a flick of the cane a large energy wall appeared blocking every single bullet that was fired the energy wall dissipated and a large electrical beam was fired at Anabella blasting her across the cave. Lance finally yanked the knife out of his shoulder and threw it at the man before he could aim the laser at Lance. He flinched and the laser hit the roof of the cave causing a cave in. Lance then rushed to Anabella: who was lying limp against the wall Lance: Anabella stay with me don't die! I love y. But before he could finish Anabella cut him off Anabella: I'm gonna be okay but that hurt like a motherfucker. Lance stopped crying and tightly squeezed Anabella before lying next to her. Exhausted they both fell asleep.

See ya next time normies