》NINE《

Okay

Okay...I just went through the last chapter and found so freakin much mistakes you can't even imagine 😑😂😂 so I was rewritting it a bit and now it's quite ok without those mistakes 😎✌😂 #GrammarLvlMe

Martina's POV

Jorge planned a movie day today, but first I had to go to Peter's cause I have my phone there. My parents will probably kill me, but that doesn't matter now. Jorge offered to take me to his house, but I wasn't sure if it's good idea. I tried to convice him to stay here and wait for me to come back, but he insisted on going there with me.

...
Jorge parked in front of Peter's house and I got off hesitatingly. I conviced Jorge to wait for me at least in car, cause I didn't want to have problems with Peter. I took a deep breath and knocked on the black wooden door. It took a few minutes till somebody opened. It was Nora, his maid. She's very nice to everybody, total opposite of Peter. She immediately hugged me.

,,Hi sweetheart! You come to see Peter right?" she asked with a sweet smile and moved to let me in, but I stopped her.

,,No no I just...didn't you've maybe seen my bag? I forgot it here yesterday." I asked with the sweetest smile possible. She looked quite surprised, but nodded and went somewhere. A few seconds later she came back with my bag in her hands. I sighed with relief and thanked her. She hugged me last time and closed the door. I turned around and went into the direction of Jorge's car when someone's voice stopped me.

,,Martina!"

I stopped in total shock, I knew that voice. This voice haunted me in my nightmares. Peter. I slowly turned around to see him standing in the front door with a devilish grin on his face. My hands started automatically shaking. He came closer.

,,What are you doing here Sugarbear?" He asked while putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I stepped back scared.

,,Eh...I-I have t-to go." I said and ran to Jorge's car. Jorge immediately knew what's going on and without any questions started the engine and drove off.

The whole ride was in silence. I was deep in my thoughts and Jorge probably too. Well that was what I thought. I literally jumped in my seat when I heard Jorge's voice next to me.

,,Are you okay?"

I turned my head to him...and nodded.

,,Did you met him?"

I hesitated. I didn't want to make problems with Jorge, but I was afraid that Peter might hurt him.

,,No." I said finally.

He looked a bit unconviced but then nodded.I sighed relieved, I didn't want him to think that I don't trust him. I still don't understand why he choosed me, the most shy and invisible girl in school. He was popular, talented, handsome, cute...WAIT WHAT?! Martina wake up! You do not like him. You can't like him. Your boyfriend is still Peter. He will kill you if he find out. My thoughts were interrupted by car stopping on the parking lot in front of apartments, in one of them lives Jorge. My thoughts immediately went to my parents. Oh crap, I have to call them! They'll ve so mad and worried!

We stepped out of car and went into the direction of the apartment. I felt Jorge's hand taking mine and interweaving our fingers. A strange and unfamiliar feeling went through my body when I felt his touch.

...
When we were in Jorge's apartment I send a text message to my mom and then turned off my phone, I didn't want to see what she replied. Jorge prepared popcorn and Netflix. We were going to have a movie night. He sat on the sofa and I sat next to him with my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and started movie.

Hey guys! I really want to appologize for letting you wait so long. I was sick for two weeks and I wasn't really in mood to write something and of course lazy. But now I'm back in the game and I will update every week, maybe more if I'll have time. I won't update everyday cause I have more books to update and everyday I update one of them. I hope you enjoyed reading and see you next time. 💕