Chapter 3 - Guardian Angel

"So it all began on September 14, 198---" I cut Pierre off, I sighed and said "For the nth time, you're avoiding the subject!" He chuckled and stopped he gently placed me down on a bench. We were on top of a hill full of wonderful flowers. I stared at the sky, it was magnificent, it stole my breath away.

Under the moonlight his eyes were more gray than it ever was, he was even more beautiful. He placed his arms around my neck, started brushing the hair away from my face. And then he leaned in to kiss me, it was no ordinary kiss, it was extraordinary. His lips gently moving against mine his hands entwined with my hair then I broke off gasping for air and I was suprised that he was too. He grinned and said "Gotcha! I knew it! I knew you like me!" under the moonlight I could see him blushing. I brushed his cheek and said "Pierre you're blushing." He closed his eyes and kissed my forehead. Nose to nose we stayed like that while he said "Its sad to think that we aren't supposed to be together isn't it, Lou?" I laughed and looked at his face "Its forbidden yet we're here." he broke off and sat awkwardly beside me, as if he didn't know what position to do. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him "You know its not yet forbidden. You're not starting your training yet until next week! So what do you say lets have fun, Lou!"

I laughed so hard at what he called me "Of course! We would but before that I want to call you.." he grinned and said "Call me what? Mr. Handsome? Gorgeous? What do you want to call me hurry!" I punched him lightly and returned to my old position I said "I want to call you, Pie" His faced was full of confusion but broke into laughter "Pie? You seriously want to call me 'Pie'?" I stared at his stupid face and said "Its a better nickname than being called Lou! You nicknamed me after my dog, dumdum!"I laughed so hard but after laughing so hard a certain someone suppressed a "Tooooooooooot!"

Then it stank I slapped him "Watch your manners, Pie!" He was still laughing "Yer not the boss of me!" After mocking a southern accent we both laughed our lungs off.

Our fingers entwined with each other and he said "I'm sorry, Lou. I really am." Puzzled. My face looked puzzled and confused "Why are you saying sorry?" He sighed and gently stroked my cheek "You might be figuring out who I am. Deep inside your subconcious you know me from the very first day you were born. You might recognize my scent, my face, especially my voice. No doubt with that."

I shook off his hands away from my face, I was filled with anger. I growled "Were you the one who killed me, Pierre? Were you?!" He chuckled and said "If that was the case, I won't be here at Heaven with you right now." I calmed down and rested my head on the bench, I looked at him "Go on." I said.

He sighed and did the same thing I did. He held my hand and looked deep in my eyes. "I am never gonna get tired looking at your eyes." I shook my head but only led to bump my head against a lose screw, I suppressed a quiet ouch. He laughed but eventually stopped.

He looked at the galaxy, let go of my hand, resting his hands on top of his tummy and he said "Lou, I am your Guardian Angel."