Chapter 1 - The Meadows

I looked around me and saw the real paradise. No not paradise at Malibu or the Caribbean, no words can describe it for it is paradise. Heaven is indeed Paradise, name any beautiful place on Earth there is nothing compared to this. I didn't realize I was spinning until I fell on the meadow face first. Shoot. Then I heard someone laughing, it was a guy's voice. I opened my eyes only to see that guy looking at me with those gorgeous gray eyes, his face is so perfect, blue haired, gray eyes, pointy nose, thin red lips and alabaster white skin. He was still laughing his voice like thousand harps and he said

"Welcome to Heaven. Where all good souls go together with God the Almighty forever in Eternity." He offered his hand and I took it.

He dusted away some grass left on my white long dress while fixing my appearance he said with a joking tone "Quite an entrance you made there, ma cheri" I chuckled after he fixed my everything from my toe up to my hair. He picked up a flower and placed it on my ears and said "Perfect." He looked deep in my eyes for a moment then blinked and sighed. He offered his arm and I took it.

He was touring me for a while then paused, one eyebrow raised he let go of me and said "Why are you so quiet?! Its kinda boring you know. I'm doing all the work and the talking." I stared at his eyes and said

"Well, I'm quite a shy person." he chuckled and said loudly "Obviously, you are! Such a waste not using your gorgeousness like I do." I laughed and lightly punched him on the shoulder, he supressed a quite 'ouch' then I said "You are so vain!" I laughed and continued "Quite over reacting too. After supressing an 'ouch' towards a light punch of a lady. Weakling." I was laughing so hard that my tummy hurts. He grinned and said "Weakling, eh?" He picked me up, cradling me in his brawny arms then he ran towards the meadow and stopped there. He laughed and said "Hey you're not so quiet anymore. I take back what I said. I like your quiet self." 

I was astonished by how strong he was, he was practically lifting me like I'm not 120 pounds. He set me down gently and said "I like you. Never got the chance to know your name though. What's your name, ma amour?"

I blushed at what he said I stroked his face lightly and said "Louise, I'm Louise Baker. And you are?" He grinned and stopped my hands from stroking his face and said "Small world. My name is Pierre Louis. But I better stick with Pierre." I leaned in to kiss him and he slightly pushed me away and he said with a shocking tone

"By the Angel, Louise! What do you think you're doing?!" his eyes reflected astonishment. "I uh... I was.. I'm sorry. Uhh. Umm. I'm sorry." He laughed and said "Guardian Angels, aren't supposed to have an affair with each other. Guardian Angels are supposed to protect humans, they aren't supposed to protect themselves. Unless if that certain Guardian Angel gives up their duties and goes down there, not there at Earth but deep down there. If you know what I mean" He tucked my hair behind my ear and continued "If only.."

I felt like there was a goose over my neck and said "If only what? Wait a minute. Did you just say 'Guardian Angels?" I was panting now I didn't know that I am going to be a Guardian Angel. Pierre cupped my face and said "Louise, Louise. Calm down. Look at me. Everything is going to be okay. You're at Heaven together with God, me, your mother and all other good souls and Angels. You're safe nothing is going to happen to you." I closed my eyes and felt his breath on my face, I slowly opened my eyes and asked him "Where's my Mother?" He held my hand and grinned "I'll get you to her in no time." then he cradled me again in his arms one more time and then he ran towards a hill.