Plan In Action

Asriel's POV

It's been a couple weeks since (Y/N) and I started our plan. It's been a cycle of (Y/N) dying, mom's healing magic starts to work, and (Y/N) asking me to get more buttercups. It's been a really hard time for all of us.

"Azzy... *cough* When I die, I want you to bring my body to *cough* my village and lay it in the bed of flowers in the center. *cough* Can you do that for me?" (Y/n) said to me hardly being able to talk.

"Yes, I'll do that for you," I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Thank... you." He said taking one last, final breath.

A red soul came from his chest and I carefully grabbed it and placed it close to mine and it immediately went into my chest. Aking the soul into me caused me to change size to be bigger, I have black marks mainly on my face, and I'm wearing a black cloak on with the delta rune on it.

I picked up his body, bridal style and went to the barrier. The barrier started glowing brighter the closer I got and when I touched the barrier, I phased through. As I got closer to the exit, it was getting brighter and brighter, "Is this sunlight?" I asked myself. I then heard a voice say, "Yes, Azzy that is sunlight," in reply.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me. I can talk to you as long as you have my soul inside of you. So, are you ready to finish our plan? My village is the one at the foot of the mountain."

"I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

I then started to walk the path down the mountain to where (Y/N)'s village was. I got to the village and immediately people were trying to get away from me. I got to the center of town where there was a beautiful bed of buttercups like (Y/N) said. I laid him down and immediately, I heard a man's voice, "Hey! That monster killed that child! We should make him pay!"

Then, I heard yelling from other men, "Yeah! Let's get him!" and "You will pay!"

The men started running at me with weapons and I heard (Y/N) say, "Azzy! Now's your chance! Kill them! Kill them all!!"

I quickly picked up (Y/N)'s body and ran back towards the mountain, "Azzy, what are you doing!?"

"I'm sorry... I can't bring myself to kill them."

"What!? We've come this far and you're going to give up now!?"

The men were still chasing me and one took a shot from his gun and hit me in the leg. I immediately fell and screamed in pain. I managed to get up and try to limp home, but the humans caught up to me and started stabbing and shooting me with their weapons until I was near death, but they thought I was dead so they left. I managed to get up with (Y/N)'s body and made my way home.

I got home where mom and dad were waiting, but what they saw horrified them. I tried to say something, but I just fell onto the bed of flowers and...

Third POV

...he turned to dust, signifying that he had died. The King and Queen have never before had so much sadness within themselves. Toriel was still crying while Asgore from sadness to anger. In a blind rage, he declared war on the humans and stated that any human that falls down into the Underground will be terminated and their souls will be taken, so that one day the monsters can break the barrier and take revenge upon the humans, and so, that's what happened.

Every time a human fell down, they would die and their souls would be taken. This kept happening until the seventh human fell down. Her name is Frisk.