Chapter 1

Jungkook sat in the balcony, with a glass of whiskey in his hand, he felt his self so leaden, hardly any good side that he has, he only has a dark and cold side.

He have kind of bad job, taking advantage by harming the others, ruining their lives, even dare to hurting them.

He have no mercy on them, he tend not to care about them, no matter if they get hurt or even suffer because of him.
He just doing his job, and after that, he just let them to take care of the rest, bear all their risks.

Every time he running his job by make them suffer, he always remembered about his past,
He was living alone, no one cared, that's why he also has no sense of caring for them.

Jungkook Past
He was raised by his grandma.
They live in a suburban apartment with a
terrible conditions.
His grandma was looking for a job by going to one house then going to another house offering her strength to help the people by washing clothes or dishes, and they pay voluntarily, even paying her with a cheap payday, and it's not comparable with everything she has done, in her age, just by remembering it all, makes his heart crumble.

•••••••

Jungkook POV
Time by time, his grandma got weakened, she was sick, and at that moment, he was the one who replaced her, to earned money, begging for mercy from others, to take his grandma to the hospital, but none of them who cares.

Until the end, she died when hr was 7th,
He's totally alone now, no family.
One week after his grandma's death, he was kicked out from the apartment because he couldn't pay the rent.

He was too young, he was under age then, he couldn't find a job, peoples tend not to believe in him, so they refuse to give him a job, that's why he has no money to pay the rent.
He was alone, he lost his grandma, lost his home as well, and no money.

He sat on the sidewalk, squeezing his starving stomach, he has not eaten all day.
The cold night breeze, making him curl up, hugging his knees tightly, and making his stomach screaming even more.

He saw people passing by while carrying food in their hands, he was drooled, but none of them cared about him even noticed him.

Then he saw a mini market across the street, snacks and drinks are on display and it make him drooling even more.
he ran there, and entered.
He gulped as he saw a big chocolate bread, the bread looked very fluffy and certainly it could make him full enough.

He looked around, there were two employees, but they are busy by doing their work.
So he took this opportunity to steal some food, he looked around, after he made sure the conditions were safe, no one noticed him, then he took 3 pieces of bread and hide it behind his shirt, but when he was about to running out of there, he felt someone pressing him by the shoulders from behind.

His heart was pounding, he was frightened, if he gets caught by stealing.
he turned his face slowly, and his heart jumps as he see a man standing behind him
"little thief" the man with a heavy voice said before took out the bread under Jungkook's shirt then put them back to display.
Jungkook just froze, his legs trembled so bad
"follow me" the man added, and dragged Jungkook's out.

The man took Jungkook to an alley, he pushed Jungkook, make Jungkook's back hit into the wall.
"why are you stealing?" his heavy voice makes Jungkook horrified.
"I'm starving, I have not been eating all day, and i don't have money" Jungkook replied with a trembling voice, and with the eyes that were about to cry.