Part 28

Y/N Pov
I was fascinated by the creature that was in front of me, I couldn't believe that I could be this close again with him, because a few hours ago, I was almost desperate for loosing him, finding him who had left me.
But no, my misery has faded away, I'm in incredible happiness now, me who can see him again, me who can feel his touches again, we just stare at each other, drowning in our each minds.
"Jungkook.." I said, which was suddenly reminded by Yoongi.
"Yes" he replied with a soft tone.
"I shouldn't have talked about this, but this still bothers me and worries me" I said, bitting my lower lips signify my worries.
"What's that, just tell me, what's bothering you?" he replied while rubbing my back, try to make me calm.
"Yoongi, how do we deal with him? since I broke the rule, and I'm afraid something bad happened to you" I said, just by thinking about it my heart seems to be sliced.
He only gave a sweet smile rather than answering my question.
I frowned, i don't have any idea about his reaction.
"Isn't he worried? isn't he afraid?" I asks myself.
"Babe, let me tell you" he said after he take my hand, and he told me something, and it was said so beautifully;

"I made my life an arrow.
The tip a deadly sharpened point, so people never came so close.
I'd sit and watch in silence, as the world would pass me by.
Wondering how far I'd fall, if I ever tried to fly.
But you watched me with such interest, like it was me you'd tried to find.
As though you knew all of my secrets, and the thoughts within my mind.
You looked like all the others, but what I did not know; was while I'd made myself an arrow, and you had made yourself a bow, and apart we'd both been useless.
But we'd finally worked out why; since you need someone to pull you back, if you ever want to fly, so you aimed me with precision, and I flew straight from the start, until I landed with a solid thud, on the target of your heart.
My life was hollow, until I met you, you're the love that came in without warning, you had my heart before i could say no.
You walked into my heart like you always belonged there and took down the walls i had created to feel any emotion.
I felt that I had been born again, and was blessed with happiness.
So baby, I understand your worries and so do I, but know this, if you decide to leave me just for my safety, then that is the wrong decision, if we're apart it will only make us weaker.
Babe, we will be strong together, protect and fight for each other for our better lives, our happiness so don't be afraid, trust me, we will find ways to deal with Yoongi"

His words floated in my ears, flowed into my pulse and ended up penetrating into my heart, I was so happy to hear this, so touching, I couldn't control my feelings, my tears was about to fall.
"I trust you Jungkook" i said before i gave him a sincere and loving kiss.

*******

Jihoon POV
Since I have known who Yoongi was and what he has been doing so far, honestly I was surprised, and I never thought that he has doing such kind of terrible job, even though it made me sad, but I did't hate him.
I just want to meet him, and ask him directly, I want to ask him all, I want to know everything, in hope, I could make him to realized that what he has been doing so far was bad, was wrong.
I wanted to make him to be a better person, he deserved a better life, so i decide to come to Seoul.

In Seoul

Yoongi was busy with his business, and he got news from his people if Y/n and Jungkook were back together, but Yoongi always watching them all this time, he knew if Jungkook went to Melbourne to find Y/n, he knew everything, but that didn't surprise him. He knew this will be happen, so he was planning a second option for Jungkook and Y/n.

Yoongi is on call with his people

Yoongi : keep watching them and report all to me
The guy : do you want me to do something to them?
Yoongi : no, don't do anything, just let them enjoy their time together, because their happiness won't last long, I'll kill them soon.

Call ended

Yoongi is fed up because they have broke the deal, he wanted to kill Y/n and Jungkook but he didn't want them to just die, he wanted to make them suffer first. He have a big plan for them, and then he got a text.

"hyung, can we meet?"

Yoongi POV
I was surprised that i got a text from Jihoon.
"Why he ask me to meet?" I said, i don't have any idea. Then i reply to his text.

Me: "I'm sorry, maybe later, i'm busy now, but i promise i'll come to Melbourne when everything has done" 

Then another text coming

Jihoon : "You don't have to come to Melbourne, i'm in Seoul now, just let me know if you are free to meet me"

This time i'm getting more surprise by knowing that he is in Seoul now, i don't know what reason that make him come to Seoul, but i'm pretty sure, something has happened.
Then ok, i'll meet him.

Me : ok, let's meet, Noxa Lounge 11pm
I text him back.

Jihoon POV
Good, he has told me the place and the time to meet, finally i can see him, i will ask him everything, i want to know what he has doing all this time from his own mouth.
Even though I already know how he was from Jungkook, but I wasn't satisfied yet, if I hadn't heard it right from his mouth.