Part 19

Y/N's Pov
My heart was beating like crazy, I was drowning in his sparkling lustful eyes.
He placed his hand on my waist, pulled me closer.
" how dare you do this to me, do you know how difficult it was for me? to keep myself for not trying to do anything to you all this time? " he said in a husky voice.
" I give up, I can not hold this any longer, " he said then brushed his lips on mine.
This is the most passionate kiss he ever gave me
he bit my bottom lip, asked for entrance, and I gave him full access, to explore my mouth.
He slid his tongue, and sucked my tongue, I wrapped my arms around his neck, to deepen the kiss.
He lifted my legs, I wrapped it around his waist taking us to the bedroom. He gently laid me on the bed, hovering on top of me. He broke the kiss and took my shirt off, his hands were on my hips, while his other hand moved upwards and cupped my breasts and massaging it gently, he tweaked my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making me moan into his mouth.

He started kissing my neck, then kissed my collarbone, then down to my chest, and without warning, he took of one of my breasts and sucked it and played with the other with doing the same later, I gripped his hair gently moaning by the pleasure he was giving me.
He licked my nipples, biting it gently, giving an electric sensation to course through my veins.

He kept pleasuring me, I gasped suddenly when I felt something touch my clit.
It was his thumb that was playing with my clit, and I just realized that I was completely naked, I did not even notice when he took my pants off, he slowly slides one of his fingers down my folds and enters me.

" Are you okay? " he asks me noticing the discomfort on my face.
" I'm okay it just hurts a bit, " I said.
" Just relax it will go away it will bring you pleasure in no time, " he said.
He started thrusting his fingers into me, slowly increasing his pace adding two more fingers making moan as he sucked my breast making his way towards my lips. He kissed me hard and deep, his intensity making my hunger for him flare. He started increasing his pace making me moan loudly as I was close to the edge, but he suddenly stopped making me whine.

" Why did you stop? " I asked him.
He chuckled slightly.
" Eager are we? " he asked.
" I want to make you cum when I am inside of you, " he said making me blush.

I felt the tip of his member poking at my entrance
" are you nervous? " he asked.
I nodded shyly because this is the first time for me, but I want him even more.
" do you trust me? " he said, looking into my eyes with a lustful gaze.
" I'm yours, " I said in full of desire then he thrusts his member into me slowly
I gasped, I buried my face in the crook of his neck because of the pain.
" god damn it " he groaned.
" Are you okay? " he asked.
" yes, just go slow," I said.
He put his hand on my hips and started moving his member in and out.
I grimaced in pain while grabbed I his soft hair, he started kissing me to distract me from the pain.

After a few minutes, the pain disappeared and was replaced by pleasure.
I started moaning loudly as he sped up his pace, thrusting his member deeper and harder.
I was a moaning mess, he hit my g-spot repeatedly.
My wall was clenching around him, I was breathing heavily, I arched my body towards him as I reached my orgasm.
" you are so beautiful, " he said.
He thrusts his member even stronger, staring at me with lust, he kisses me hungrily, making me aroused again.

" fuck " he groaned in my ear.
I gasped again, I do not know why, but this time his member feels even bigger and harder for me
he moved his hips while sucking my breasts, leaving hickey's all over my chest area.

He opened my legs wider wrapping them around his waist thrusting into me with force.
I arched back, gripping his soft hair as he hit my g-spot again and again.
I clenched around him as I reached my second orgasm.
His breath was a mess and heavy, he was near too
he groaned and was about to pull his member out, but I did not let him do that, I pulled him closer and kissed him roughly after few more thrusts then he came in me.
We were panting, and he was looking into my eyes, caressing my bottom lip, landing a soft kiss to mine.
" I love you, " he said then pulled me into his arms.
This is the most beautiful words I've ever heard.
I'm so happy but this is also hurting me so much because I have to leave him, I might never be able to see him again.
I could not control my feeling, I started crying silently not wanting him to know it.
But he noticed it, that I was crying.
He lifted my chin up to face him.
" why are you crying? did I hurt you? " he asked in worry.
I shook my head.
" I'm just so happy " I replied.
My heart is aching, but I try to smile at him.
He wiped my tears then pulled me even closer.