Chapter 1

Hiii my name is Alexis and I'm the author of this book! This is actually based on real life. I'm actually in this book but I'm not the main character *wink wink* I hope u like the book. Please leave comments and stars or whatever. Ly Xx

Braydon's pov
"Oh look it's Cameron, HEY CAMERON" Jazmyn shrieked as we walked down the hill. She starts running to a boy, with a backpack slung over his shoulder.He sighed as he heard the girl.

"Jaz! Quiet down we are in public" I scolded, she muttered something under her breath. She started introducing us. That's when the boy 'cameron' spoke up.
"I'm not Cameron I'm Bobby" Jaz laughed so loud I thought my eardrums hurt. And then disagreed.
I couldn't help but notice how quiet he is. He seemed so reserved, he always looked down when he walked. Not really caring to answer back.

"Hi, I'm Braydon. But this idiot likes to call my boghe since that's my middle name" I say pointing my finger at her. Cameron or shall we call him, Bobby, just nodded not uttering another word. Weirdly I felt down about that.

Jazmyn says "heyy I'm not an idiot I just have a mental age of a 5 year old" I looked at her in disbelief.

"We are 13 Jaz" I say. She crossed her arms and pouts. I notice Cameron straining to hold back a smile and laugh.

We walked quietly until Cameron left his Separate ways. Then we started to gossip. "Did you know Louisiana's pregnant? Did you know sadia beat up kashi? Did you know Ellisia and Louie broke up? Did u know that Donny and Erika are like besties, oh wait you knew that!"
I swear Jaz never stops talking.

*30mins later*
I got home and did the normal stuff. I have a little brother called AK and even he's more mature then Jaz.
I got a text from my friend Nia.
               Braydooooonnnn! Let's go shooppppinngg I need clothes asap!

                Sure! I need clothes too. My mum Gave me £50. Let's go PRIMARK on curriculum day!

                 Yasssss love it see ya!

My friends are utter idiots.

I do my normal routine before I go bed. Have a shower. Get changed for bed time, do my hair for tomorrow. Ya know the normal stuff.
I get in bed but all I can think about is Cameron... He's just so interesting, I want to know more. I never met a boy, so quiet like him before. He's just so reserved.

*Next morning*
I get to school around 8:10. I see Jaz and her boyfriend. I don't think their relationship is healthy. They abuse eachother but say they still love eachother. It's not normal...

"Hiii Boghe" I roll my eyes.
"Hey Jaz, what ya doing?" She looks at her boyfriend Zakariah and flinches when he pretend to go and hit her. He laughs.
"Oh nothing" Zak looks at me and says "hi bray, why u have that face"

I roll my eyes and don't say anything, just taking her arm and walking towards my childhood friends. Freddie.

We have our little talk. Then I see Jaz staring off in the distance. I look to what she's staring at... Finlay...

Finlay is the bad boy idiot. He's not the worse bad boy you'll ever meet. He's better then you assume. I mean he does have rep and all but he's funny and u can get along with him. Tho he can get really rude. Especially to Jaz.

Ohhhh you must be wondering about the history of them two. Well it started in year 7 (for those who are American and all. Year 7 is when you are 11-12. They are year 9 rn so they are 13-14) Jaz and Finlay met and well they sorter placed quite an impression on eachother. Finlay calls her a good girl, and she calls him a bad boy. In geography they had a lot of chemistry since they got seated next to eachother. They would play foot fights together. He would sometimes touch her knee and that. Then further into the year he touched her boob by accident and let's just say Jaz got a bit flushed.
She said "fin you touched my boob" then he said well your flat chested anyways . And then he started making people call her that, this was around the time he got a girlfriend. And jaz cried for months.
But yet she still liked him ALOT. And well one thing led to another. She told someone she thought she could trust and yet the person told him and well he started getting really cold towards her.
They didn't talk until a year later. In science they got really close again. Where he got really protective. Then Jaz got a boyfriend, Zak. Fin was still protective. Then Zak broke up with her. And let's say Fin was ecstatic. But Jaz was crushed. Then those to got back together. Fin got crushed.
Anyways fast forward to the end of that year and well he got so protective he said he'll beat up a disabled kid cause the kid was like slapping her. And then he like used every excuse to look at her boobs. Then suddenly everyone saw a cute moment of them to. Jaz had her hand through his hair while he looked so relaxed and content and his eyes were closed.

Anyways now we are year 9 and those two have only talked like him asking her for answers. And from what I heard in summer supposedly him and Jaz had some kind of fight. Blah blah.

I looked back where she was, but she was and I see her walking towards him...

Jazmyn's pov
"Jaz..."

******************************

Hiii I hope u liked it! Please comment and like. I'll do more soon lyyy