Breaking Into The Forbidden Room

"James!" Ginny Potter shouted as she did the dishes from the kitchen. "Come and do your chores or else?!"
"Umm..coming Mum.."said James uncertainly, as he discovered a door leading to Harry's office-which no kid was supposed to enter. James entered the office and found a weird looking necklace thingy,with an hourglass in the middle, which contained golden sand.
Right at that moment, Rose Weasley walked in. Hermione and Ron were busy for 2 days, so that meant a sleepover party for all the kids, but as the hours passed by, Rose was starting to become a smaller version of her mother for James. "JAMES?! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT! THATS A TIME TURNER YOU IDIOT!"
"Oh..that's what this is..no wonder it's so awesome-looking!"
Right at that moment, Hugo,Albus and Lily entered the room. Teddy was also in the house,but he was in his room, studying. Unfortunately for James, Teddy also saw the kids walking to the room, and wanted to see if everything was ok,which it wasn't, but then, all of a sudden, the shattering of glass was heard and the last voice to be heard was James's.

"Oops..."

A/N
Well..short chapter ik...but guys how was it? Please let me know in the comments❤️