Day 5

It has been five days since I met Ana. she introduced me to Blade a couple days ago. I remember it clearly, not pleasant. The scabs are starting to go away. That first night was hard to sleep.

I walk into my bathroom and lift my shirt. In comes Blade. She sits there and stares at me for a moment. I hesitate.

Three short strokes on the left hip, three short strokes on the right hip. Twelve long strokes on each leg. The pain is like fire, but Blade says it's supposed to feel like that. Tonight will be painful.

I take a moment to clean myself up. While I clean my legs, which were the worst,Blade watches with her piercing glare.

'Remember Red, we made a deal. This is how I can help you,'Ana taunts. 'Trust me by trusting Blade.'

I sigh before walking back to Blade.

I endure the pain while I chant in my head, ANA WILL MAKE ME PERFECT. TRUST ANA. TRUST BLADE. I chant it like a montra.

When Blade and Ana are finally satisfied I wrap a blanket around myself and sit on my bed. I have to be careful of the marks. Last time I rolled in my sleep and left stains on the sheets. When my mom saw the stains I had begun to panic.

Ana had popped up and told me to tell my mom I was on my period. She saved my butt.