Chapter 1: Seeing her.

It's Saturday morning and Steven has already left to stay at Connie's for the weekend. Amythest and Pearl are out on a small mission by their selves and that just leaves us. (Aka Garnet)

Ruby's POV.
~Hey Sapphire...since it's just us here..do you think we could unfuse for a while?~

Sapphire's POV.
~Hmm. I suppose we could. No one will be home for a while so I guess it wouldn't hurt anything.~ Our gems started to glow as we unfused from Garnet to ourselves.

Ruby's POV.
I look over at Sapphire as I stretch out my arms and I smile a bit as I watch her brush off her blue dress and brush back her light blue hair.

Sapphire's POV.
I turn and look at Ruby and I smile as I gaze up and down her red body. She looks as beautiful as ever. Her light red, muscular, and curvy body standing there made me a bit excited. Seeing her in her usual clothing, a tight red sleeveless shirt and dark red short shorts.
~Hey. Its nice to see you Ruby.~

Ruby's POV.
~Hey baby. Its nice to see you too.~ We both stared at each other for a moment admiring each other's bodies. Its been a while since we've been unfused and it was nice to get a good look at each other every now and then. After all...she is my girlfriend.