Chapter 4: Loving her~

Ruby's POV.
I kissed her all over her neck and I didn't stop. The sweet taste  of her soft blue skin was amazing and I wanted more of her. I started to suck on her neck and her moans grew louder. I pulled away and gazed at her neck and I seen I had left a dark blue hickey right on the side. I smirked and grabbed her hips and I flipped her over to where I was on top and I look down down at her. ~I need more..~

Sapphire's POV.
~Well come and get it baby..~ I bit my lip looking up at her.

Ruby's POV.
I bit my lip and I grabbed her dark blue bra and I tore it down the middle and I pulled it off of her. I heard her giggle a bit as I pulled it off then I looked at her chest. My eyes widen for a moment as I seen her arms were crossed over her chest and I looked up at her. A dark blue streak ran across her face and she was looking away. ~Sapphire what's wrong? Are you ok?~

Sapphire's POV.
~I-I'm ok Ruby.. just a little shy is all.~ I continued to blush.

Ruby's POV.
~What is there to be shy about baby? Your beautiful.~ I rubbed her sides softly and I smiled.

Sapphire's POV.
~But..what if you don't like what you see..~ I looked up at her.

Ruby's POV.
~Sapphire looks don't matter. Your beautiful no matter what.~ I smiled.

Sapphire's POV.
~Thanks Ruby..~ I smiled back at her.

Ruby's POV.
~No problem baby.~ I smiled and I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips to make her feel better. I felt her lips form into a smile as she kissed me back and she slowly moved her arms down reveling her chest.

Sapphire's POV.
I felt relaxed after Ruby kissed me. She's always makes me feel better no matter what. I love her so much <3 I moved my arms down from my chest for Ruby and I blushed lightly then giggled as I seen Ruby's reaction. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open a bit and I swear she was drooling..she looked so cute.

Ruby's POV.
I couldn't take my eyes off her..she has such a beautiful body. I stared at her chest for what felt like an hour then I finally looked up at her as I heard her giggle.
~What's so funny?~

Sapphire's POV.
I giggled again and looked up at her. ~Your adorable Ruby.~

Ruby's POV.
I smiled as I heard her then I leaned down and I gave her a soft kiss on bet cheek and I looked at her. ~I love you.~

Sapphire's POV.
~I love you too baby.~
I bit my lip lightly then I took her hands and I placed them softly on my chest and I giggled a bit as I watched.