Chapter 3: It begins.

Sapphire's POV.
~Ruby..~ I moved my hands to her shoulders and I grabbed onto her shirt and I pulled her down to me and I whispered in her ear. ~I want you..now..~

Ruby's POV.
I smiled a bit as I seen Sapphire bite her lip. I knew she wanted more. I moved my hand back down to her waist and I ran my hands up and down her back as she moved her hands up to my shoulders. My eyes widen a bit as I felt her pull me down to her and I bit my lip and smirked as I heard her. I wanted her too..badly.. ~I want you too..~ I held onto her hips and I picked her up bridal style. I carried her up to the loft where Steven's room is and laid her down on his bed. I got on top of her and I kissed her lips deeply and I felt her wrap her arms around me as I did.

Sapphire's POV.
I kissed her back roughly and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her down to me pressing her body against mine. I was hungry for more.. ~Your mine..~ I pushed her off of me and onto the bed and I got on top of her. My body started to glow as I phased out of my blue dress and into something a little more special for Ruby.

Ruby's POV.
I blushed deeply and I couldn't look away from her. I watched her phase into something I couldn't take my eyes off of. She was wearing a dark blue bra and a matching thong along with thigh high white socks. She looked beautiful. I couldn't look away. It made me want her more. ~Your beautiful..~

Sapphire's POV.
~Oh hush..your stalling.." I gazed down at Ruby with a smirk on my face.

Ruby's POV.
~Well then..are you ready?~ I looked up at her smiling.

Sapphire's POV.
~As ready as I'll ever be baby..~ I bit my lip.

Ruby's POV.
~Good..~ I placed my hands on her hips and I leaned forward quickly and I kissed her on the lips deeply and roughly. Rough enough to make her moan. I started to kiss down to her neck and I could hear her breathing starting to get heavy.

Sapphire's POV.
~Mmm...Ruby..that feels so good baby..don't stop.."
I bit my lip and I leaned down and I moaned in her ear as I felt her warm lips against my neck. I loved the feeling and I didn't want her to stop. She was making my ice cold body warmer and warmer with every kiss she planted on me. Ruby was everything I wanted.