Seven: In which he makes a list

I did not edit this at all. Good luck. 

~*~

 Aria sat down on the couch again, her eyes not leaving the demon in front of her. "What should I call you? Asmodeus? Or do you prefer Lust?" she snarked.

"Titus is fine," he snarked back. The lack of an accent was strange, since she had gotten used to it, but Aria found that she liked it better. "First things first, you're not human."

"What?"

"Well, not fully human," Titus continued, ignoring her outburst. He began pacing idly around the room with his hands locked behind his back. "Or maybe you're just a really rare human. I haven't quite figured it out, yet.

"The fact of the matter is, magic doesn't work on you," he said, turning to look at her.

She cocked an eyebrow. "But yours worked perfectly fine, from what I can tell," she argued.

He sat down next to her. "Give me your hand. I want to show you something," he said. Begrudgingly, she put her hand in his. "I'm going to use my power now."

"Don't fuck with me, Titus," she growled.

Winking, he said, "Only if you want me to."

The power he mentioned flowed between the contact of their skin. Aria felt a blush rise on her neck and cheeks, and desire pooled in her stomach.

"From how red your face just got, I'm going to assume you felt it," Titus commented with a smirk. She didn't reply, only glared, and moved her hand out of his. "I think that magic can only work on you if you agree to it."

"But I haven't agreed to it," she countered.

"Not verbally, perhaps, but you certainly agreed mentally," he said, giving her a once over with a lecherous look in his eyes. "Now try again, but don't let my power affect you." He grabbed her hand again.

Aria let out a deep breath. Focusing hard on not being affected, she screwed her eyes shut. "Ready."

"Alright," Titus said. She could feel the power from where their hands touched. It spiked abruptly, and Aria let out a pleasured gasp, her eyes flying open. She tried to yank her hand out of Titus' grip, but he wouldn't let her. "Don't let me in, Aria," he coached. "You still want this. While that is completely reasonable, you still shouldn't let a demon have one over you, even a demon as devilishly handsome and sexually talented as me."

His taunting made her angry, and, suddenly, the power stopped.

"Did you stop?" Aria asked, her breathing still a bit heavy.

Titus grinned. "No," he said proudly. "You just got pissed off at me."

She rolled her eyes at him. "So you can't affect me now?" she asked hopefully.

"Not unless you want me to," he said, his smile turning suggestive. Aria scoffed and shoved playfully at his chest. He caught her hand. "Can you feel it?" She shook her head, smiling. "Good, because I'm using full power, and you would probably be writhing on the floor if you did."

The thought of writhing on the floor with Titus above her suddenly seemed like a very attractive idea. She fought off that thought, but it only brought an onslaught of compromising positions and memories of her dream the night before. His touch heated up, and suddenly she was collapsed on top of him gasping for breath and unbearably horny.

The power stopped, and Aria slumped against Titus with her face on his chest, exhausted.

"You naughty girl," he said, clicking his tongue. "What were you thinking that made you stop blocking me out?" She grunted, not wanting to move. He was so comfortable...