19.) Fights and Fluff with a Touch of Comedy

This is your king speaking. Ok quick notice, MARI'S THOUGHTS WILL BE BOLD AND ADRIEN'S THOUGHTS WILL BE IN ITALICS, UNDERLINED MEANS THAT THEY'RE THINKING IT AT THE SAME TIME.

"No need to find me, I'm right here, never left." Queen Bee said as she walked out of the shadows.

"Of course, so am I." Said a man's voice from the shadows that Adrien recognized all too well.

At the end of the fight, only one was left standing, even Chat had fallen to the ground of exhaustion. Ladybug was the only one standing and she was still on the brink of falling. She had tied Hawk Moth, Queen Bee, Gamer and Dark Cupid together without help and could hardly stand anymore. To no surprise, she fell to the ground unconscious and with no hope of being taken back home.

When she woke up, she was in her bedroom, now in pjs over her suit and Adrien was laying next to her in his street clothes. It took a bit, but she soon remembered what had happened.

She tried to sit up, but got dizzy. Before she could fall back onto the bed, she felt a hand on her back, stabilizing her.

"I love you... Adrien" Marinette mutters softly, almost too soft to hear.

"I love you too Marinette." Adrien said softly as he pulled her to him.

I said that out loud? I didn't think I said it out loud. I'm still in my suit and in my home.... I guthat mean he knows who I am... he even called me Marinette. He's warm...

Marinette snuggled against Adrien's chest and sighed with a smile. Adrien looked down at her with a slight laugh and kissed her head. 

If only this could last forever...