school.

- Monday, 10:30am, 5 May- you run inside the school, even though you're late. You go straight to the office and see your principal. She doesn't like you for many reasons you don't have any clue about. But it's okay because she hates everyone and they hate her too. ' I'm so sorry I'm late Mrs.Kegamaheha. I woke up late.' you say trying to sound like you're actually sorry. She gets up to get you a pass so you can go straight to your 3rd hour class. Surprisingly she's in a good mood today. ' Its fine sweetheart, I'll just fill this pass out and you'll be so set!' she says with a grin spreading across her face. sweetheart.. what the hell. She gives you a pass and you run down the halls to get to your class. As you're running down the halls you accidentally run into someone. ' ouch!' the both of you yell. You look up to see who you just ran into. You've never seen him before at your school. ' hey.. I'm sorry for running into you. Are you.. um. new?' you say in a shy voice. ' yes, I'm a new student here. I just moved around here and our principal said that it was a good idea to check this place out.' he said looking at you smiling. ' If you ever need help with anything, you can come to me. I'm (y/n). You are?' you say starting to feel less shy. ' Very nice to meet you, (y/n), I'm Light Yagami' he says smiling at you and shaking your hand.. he's kinda cute. ' Light, I'm very late for my class. I have to go, sorry! talk to you soon!' you say quickly and start walking away. ' wait! (y/n)! May i have your number.?'. You stop walking and think. wow... he asked for my number. ' yeah, sure Light! (3621-555-5555'. You run down the hall and enter your class. Everyone stares at you as you sit in your seat next to Misa. ' why are you late?' Misa whispers to me while our teacher is reading the pass. ' woke up late.' you say quietly as you pay attention to the video they're watching in class. You see someone walk in through the class room door. It's Light. You give him a smile and let him sit next to you. You suddenly turn to your side and see Near looking at Light. With an angry face. Do they know each other? Is he jealous? All this goes through your mind. So much is happening for one day.