「PROLOGUE」

Title of the Chapter
"First step towards a new beginning"

            Hello! My name is Sano Akiko an average high school student that live alone in an apartment complex.

            I was born in a well-known family, and was the only child that my parents have.

            But since they are not here anymore with me but they are in a better place and having a peaceful lives.

           Since I was left alone I was adopted by my paternal relatives. But when I first encounter them, they treated me horribly to the point I almost got died because of them.

           But I don't care if either they treat me good or horribly. Since It never cross my mind thinking of them as my family either way.

          Since I also don't depend on them at all. Because have a part-time job at a maid cafe down the street of my apartment complex, so they don't need to give me their filthy money anyway. since I can earn mine fair and square by working.

       Anyway, let's go down to business since I don't want talk about those people.

        I have a secret and that I 'am a Otaku but I need to keep it low key since, if my paternal grandparents found out about this, I will be punish by them.

       As I 'am packing up to go home, one of my co-workers and friend starts talking about a game that she have been playing and I too played that game. And my opinion of that game is it's a bit cliché but the game itself is good though and I think I grew attached to the game.

"Akiko-san! There's a band new squeal for the otome game Doki~Doki My Princess out today kyaaaa!!!"

        I just stared at her jumping up and down. But a new squeal for the game? Interesting. I might stop in the game store later.

       As I headed towards the game store passing by some people as I headed there. ah.. I really love it when it's evening since it's very peaceful, unlike when it's morning there will be a lot of people passing by and cars honking. sigh. I really hate it. But when it's evening I can relax for awhile.

      As went inside the game store I ask the employee if there is a new squeal for the game Doki~Doki My Princess. and they said yes and they go get it.

      As I finish purchasing the game and head outside and remember something that I need to buy groceries. And I headed to the grocery store. 

      As I stop to look at the traffic stoplight, seeing that green person that has that walk animation indicating okay for me to cross the peaceful road. As I cross the road suddenly I hear a honk and when I turn around. I saw a blinding light of red and felt like I was being crush into pieces.

     I hear someone scream in the distance. I felt like I'm getting tired all of a sudden. As I hear the wailing sound of a ambulance before I saw nothing but darkness.

Ah...mom...dad...I...can...with...you...now...

    As her soul drift away from her now cold body laying on the cold, hard ground. But little did Sano Akiko know that there will be a surprise for her given by the God's themselves.