Chapter 1

A marriage is taking place. All are waiting in the mandap for the bride.

Soon brides came and they were really looking beautiful in a red ghaghra with beautiful gold jewellery.Their face is shown as Anika and Gauri .

They sat in their mandao and were waiting for the groom to come

Anika : Gauri where are Vikram and Ajay.

Gauri : I don't know di....

Priest : Please call the groom

Vikram: We are here pandit ji

Anika: Vikram where were you?

Ajay: Actually we were talking to our boss

Gauri: Oh

Priest: Now shall we begin

Vikram and Ajay: No

Anika and Gauri were in shock.

Anika: Vik... Vikram what are you saying?

Gauri: Ajay if this is a joke na then please stop it

Ajay and Vikram turning towards the guest they say

Ajay: We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to all

Vikram: Yes extremely sorry for the inconvenience but now this wedding is not going to happen.

Ajay: Now you all can move.

Slowly the guests started to move even the priest left leaving the heartbroken brides behind along with their so called grooms.

Soon there came a group of men. They were looking like bodyguards with guns in their hands.

The two men came out of the car and went inside the hall where wedding was going to take place.
The two men looked very riched but the brides were not at all interested in this.

Their brains had stopped working when their marriage got cancelled. They got up and marched towards their ex soon to be husbands.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for such a late update. But don't worry now we are back and tommorow we will give you the next update.

Shailz_Neha