Another day

I woke up in the morning, getting ready to school.  My mom took a day off today to just bring me to school cause she's worry sick. I don't usually worries other but this time, everyone is so worried about me, not to mention this but Rae is so worried too.
I went downstairs for some breakfast.
"Yaaa... Anna do you want some toast, I made an extra." Lisa said politely. It's really strange how she's really polite today, I think I also make her worried too, I feel guilty right now.
"Oh thanks a lot ." I took a bite of the toast,"it's really good." I Smiled.
"Is it?" Lisa asked.
"Yea..." I replied. She is really respectful today.
"You reckon we should go now?" Lisa questioned.
"Umm..ok" I said.
We head out of the car,  mom keep asking me questions if I'm ok cause like I said earlier everyone is worry sick about me, because usually I won't get out of school early if nothing bad happen.

We got to school and it's quite a cold day today, I mean it's almost winter so it make sense that it's cold. I walked in the school and I saw Rae sitting on the bench that we sat the last morning. I look at him, he seem pretty sad.
"Anna!" Jen yelled.
"Oh hi" I replied back.
" what were you dreaming about, we called you like 10 times and you didn't reply?" Jen asked.
"Oh really?" I questioned back, I was paying  attention to Rae so I didn't hear them, I reckon.
"Yea, are you still thinking about what happen yesterday?" Jen look worried.
"I can't get it off my head completely but i feel a lot better so you guys don't have to worry." I explained, I really don't want to get them more worried about me, it just feel like I'm the troublesome who worries everyone.

"Anna, come on I can tell that something is still going around in your head but try to relax if you can, think of your dear husband, Kakashi instead." Jen tried to cheer me up. I know she want to cheer me up but it actually doesn't help even though I love Kakashi  so much and no matter how many times I told myself to relax and think about Kakashi instead, it doesn't help cause I know that Kakashi won't actually exist anytime.
(A/N : Kakashi is an Anime character in Naruto)

"Yea, Anna, Kakashi only love the normal cheerful,weird ,crazy Anna" Selena joined in.

"Woah..so you take this chance to call me "crazy" haha you will learn what's call revenge." I pretend to laugh and chase them, I'm laughing but inside nothing actually help, I know they tried to help but no matter what they do my mind won't relax from what happen yesterday but I don't want to keep them worrying so I try my hardest to show them I'm fine, even if I'm not.

"Ringggg....ringggg" The bell rang. From all the tiredness when I chased Jen and Selena, we need to get to our class, I can barely breathe properly. It was cold but I guess I'm all sweating now, so does Jen and Selena, I sat next to Rae as usual and we are continuing on our film project normally.

To be honest I feel awkward and I'm pretty sure Rae might feel the same but we try to act normal and as much as I feel shy and awkward I try to be normal since I say we should be friends so I need to act like who I am with my friends.

We were filming the advertisement and it was going quite well until this scene we need to show them that friends show be on each other side and support each other all the time.
"Anna, do you mind if you pretend something happen and you are crying and then I come and comfort you by hugging u?" He asked, his eyes just locked with mine that time. This is for the project so I need to say yes.
"Hmmm ok... we can do that" I said softly, it actually sound like I don't want to do it but I was kinda tired that why I said it softly.
"You know you can say no if you don't want to...." He said, he sound really disappointed. I was pissed at myself for making another stupid mistake, I said we will be friend but look what I just did, look at my stupid attitude.

"No I actually don't mind, it's just because I'm kinda tired but I really don't mind." I tried to explain.

He looked up at me, " I think I shouldn't say what I did yesterday..... this just add distance to our friendship, I should be more clever and not be stupid, I really shouldn't done this, I know you say we can we friends but it just won't be the same as it was before..... I knew it... my life won't be smooth at anytimes... problem will always come and I never learn from all of my stupid mistakes, I never take my chance seriously, I alway end up letting it go and regret it later on just like now....I know our distance will just be further and further not closer and closer... that day I was waiting for will never come....cause I...." I take my hand and cover his mouth, " Stop, Rae.Just Stop" I cant stand this anymore, I don't want to hear these from him at all, whenever he feel sad, I just don't feel right at all.

I can feel tears in my eyes, "Rae, Listen it's not your fault at all, but it's because I don't follow what I say that we should get closer before thinking further, i just did the opposite and keep distance between us instead of getting closer, Rae, I don't want to hear you regretting yourself or saying that it's your fault again, if you are my friend then don't be sorry for it, I should be the one to be sorry." I cried.

He leaned closer to me, look into my eyes and say, " can you promise to be my friend?"

I Smiled, " yes, sir" we both stared laughing.

"Omg, Christina, there are 2 Dogs barking out here, one is the liar and one is the stupid one who fell for the wrong girl." Jessica said loudly, intending us to hear.

"I know right, those people are cheap as F*ck" Christian followed along.
"Those are shit little bitch." Helena added.
(A/N: sorry for these swear words but I added this in to make it feel more like reality, Thanks for reading and supporting.)

Rae stood up and about to saying something, before he can even say a word I pull him down and whispered closely, " let them say what they want"
He looked at me and smiled.

Jessica saw this and she got pissed and walked off with her squad.

Author Announcement
Hi all, hope u enjoy this so far, I tried my hardest to make this interesting so I really hope u like it. 😘 Even tho it's not that interesting but forgive meh😅 I'm just a beginner at this so gimme some advices, I appreciate it a lot😍😋
Thanks XX

Oh by the way next part gonna come out a bit late so look forward to it.
What will happen to Anna and Rae?
Will Jessica and her squad do anything bad....?

Love u all,
Vathiny Soeu❤️🖤