chapter 11

Before we get started
I'll apologised for not uploading for so long but I'm back at this again, hope u guys will still support n give lots of love❤️❤️
Just a throwback at what happened in the story since u guys might forget so this is a look back.
Ok so after Anna heard the sudden news of her grandpa death, it was shocking and her mind keep working like crazy, she hope her life can't get any worse but then because how stressful she was, she yelled at her sister for no reason. Her sister thought Anna hate her. What can happen to their relationship? Did Anna regret doing it?
We will find out in this chapter
ENJOY❤️❤️
_________________________________________________________
WARNING: spelling and grammar may be wrong since as usual I'm too lazy to proof read but anyways hope you guys enjoy tho<3

_____________________________________________________

As my brain keep thinking the more stress I am, i wish my life won't be worse over time. Deep down inside I'm just completely dead. I still don't get how Rae is that worried about me, I want to reply to his text but I'm too tired to even do anything cause my brain isn't working anymore.

will my life be any worse? what will happen next? why am i born in this world?

My tears keep rolling, my brain keep thinking and asking questions and my heart keep dying. I felt asleep.

The next morning I woke up i got a really bad headache, my eyes are so dry from crying. I realized i felt asleep on the floor last night, my body is hurting since i slept on a cold hard floor.

"Anna, are you gonna come down? you are making me late." Lisa yelled angrily from the kitchen.

I checked my phone and receive 50 messages notifications from Rae i realized how much i worry him. I took a deep breath and reply " I'm sorry for not replying to your message i got quite emotional last night."

"Anna! i know you hate me but at least just reply to what i say, i just go by myself if you don't want to see me." Lisa slam the door and leave the house alone.

"Lisa! come back I'm sorry, I didn't meant to ignore you." I tried to stop her but it was too late she already left the house, I'm really worried because she still really young and she never walk to school alone.

" Oh no Anna you just cause more trouble, you never learn from your mistake."

I quickly grab put all my books in my bag and throw my cloth on. I ran quickly downstairs, skipping the stairs.

I don't care anymore, all I care about is to quickly chase after my sister before something worse can happen, no calm down Anna, nothing bad will happen, you are just scaring yourself, your sister is responsible enough to walk to school herself. Even though that's what i told myself but it'd just to make myself feel better but half of my brain is worrying to death.

I ran without looking what infront of me, i just keep running and searching for Lisa.

"Bang!" I fell over to the ground, all my books dropped out of my bag because i was rushing anf forget to even zipped my bag. My knee is bleeding but I don't care anymore, all I want to do right now is to make sure my sister fine.

"Anna?" someone called me.

"Huh?" I looked back, "Rae! why are you here?"

"I'm walking to school and i see you panicking and ran out of your house, i guess... without even closing your door so i decided to just follow you." Rae explained.

oh shit i forgot to close my door, Anna what the hell are you doing.

"Anna, you are bleeding, what happen?" Rae looked at me with the worried expression.