★ Prolouge/Authors Note ★

There are moments in life when things just seem to good to be true. When something great happened yet you can't bring yourself to believe it cause its just too damn amazing. Moments like that makes you wanna jump as if your legs will be cut off tomorrow and at the same time smile until your face rips.

Its like that feeling you get when your phone suddenly feels like diving out of your hand to a hard, concrete floor or in a tub full of water and you find that it still works fine. Or that feeling you get when you did not reviewed for an exam and your classmate did but you ended up having a score higher than his'. Another example is when you had a huge fight with your mom or dad but they suddenly allow you to go out with your friends.

Most of these situations, I have experienced. But none of these are as amazing as what had happened to me last summer when I met this girl. I still can't actually believe in everything that had happened within that day. My "To good to be true" story started in a small coffee shop and somehow ended there. They say that all good things must come to an end. Well, I'm here to prove them wrong.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This is a work of fiction everyone. All (Well most of it I guess) names, places, events, or things like that in this story are figments of the author's imagination. Any resemblance in real life to anything in this book is purely coincidental. Or maybe not. If there is any though, tell me cause that's kinda cool. Also, no form of "reproducing" of any part of this book should happen without the author's permission.

Hello and welcome to my new story! This isn't my first story in Wattpad. I actually have two stories in my other acc which I'm having difficulties to continue. Anyways, do you guys know the movie Serendipity?? If yes, omg let's be besties! And if not, its alright babe. I have saved your time of searching by putting the trailer on this page :)

I am seriously in love with the whole destiny thing in that movie! To whoever thought of this movie up, will you marry me? Just kidding. That dude might me old enough to be my father or mother. So I'm telling you guys this because I kind of gotten inspiration from that movie for this book! This story isn't really that close to the movie since its my own version. But credits to the dude or chick who wrote Serendipity.

I really hope you guys will like my book and eventually love it! Don't be shy and lemme know what you think, okay?? Okay.

Thanks a lot!!

© 2014

Lehappy_ ★