chapter 4

Well another chapter another hour. Here we gooooooooooo

___________

Yn pov

Did she just say patty. As in Barry's new girlfriend. "Do you know Barry Allen."

"Yeah we've been dating. Now go" she said and I ran off. I made fire with my hands. I shot at snarky and he drops flash. He started towards me. Shit. I really hate sharks. I shot at it again and he fought through it. Sharky grabbed my hands and lifted me up that way. I struggled against him. "Flash help me." I said and he quickly spead toward us and speed punched him a couple of times. Sharky started walking away towards the beach. No I don't want to go. I focused on the water and I slide out of his hands. I looked at my hand and it was water. I turned into water. What the fuck. I swing my arms and water flew towards sharky and knocked him over. He got up and grabbed my by the waist. "Please don't kill me. I can help you. You like water right. I can give you as much water as you want."

"Mine. Pretty."

"I'm pretty and I'm yours right that's what you meant."

"Yes. Come with me."

"Ok. Just please stop hurting people." I said and he started walking again and stopped at the docks. "Are we staying here."

"Yes. Home." He said and I nodded. I sit at the edge and looked at the water. It looked beautiful in the moon light. I smile. You know for being kidnapped by a man shark. It peaceful. "Hungry?"

"What's on the menu."

"Fish. For you." I smile and nodded. He hands me a raw fish. "Cook"

"Thank you." I said and I made fire with my hands and started eating the now cooked fish. I threw the bones in a pile. I continue to stare I the the ocean imagining what it would be like to live in it. I smile and I got up. I walked over to a spot that looks comfy and laid down in it. Sharky laid down beside me and put his hand over me like a blanket. I soon fall asleep in a dreamless sleep. Only to be woken up by a shout. I open my eyes and sharky was gone. I quickly got up and ran towards the shouts. I turn into water and stepped in front of sharky. "Whoa whoa whoa. Look at me it's ok. You don't have to hurt anymore people. Come here." I said and he picked me up and snuggled me like a teddy bear. I made the water cold and he snuggled me. He soon fell asleep. I rubbed my hand on his chest like I was trying to comfort him and he let me go. "You guys scared him."

"How did he not attack you." Barry said and I glared at him.

"He thinks I'm pretty and that I am his." I said and arrow dude raised his bow. "Stop." I said.

"He's getting up again." He said motioning the sharky. I turned and I turned to water. I showed him with cold water. He falls asleep again.

"If your here for me then I suggest we leave now." I said and Barry grabbed me and I looked back a sharky and he was waking up again. He gave me sad eyes and then we were speeding off. We ended up in the cortex of star labs.

"What was that. Do you actually care for that thing. It almost killed me."

"Is was protecting me. To him I was his property."

"He marked you too." Arrow guy said.

"Who is he."

"Arrow. We call him Oliver queen."

"I'm Felicity Smoke and you must be Barry's girlfriend." She said holding her hand out.

"When were you going to tell me that I'm your girlfriend, or do you make a habit of dating more then one girl."

"She's not my girlfriend. I'm dating patty." He said and I walked away. "Where are you going." He said and I ignored him. "I said-"

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAY BARRY. IM GOING HOME. IS THAT A PROBLEM DO YOU NEED TO KNOW MY EVERY MOVE. DO YOU HAVE TO COME SAVE ME, BE CAUSE I WAS THE ONE THAT SAVED YOUR ASS TONIGHT BARRY. YOUR GIRLFRIEND CAME TO ME ASKING FOR HELP FROM ME. I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ASKED FOR. WHY WERE YOU THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. HUH." I lost it. I didn't think I would blow up like this. But I did.