chapter 6

Well I didn't go to school today and I have nothing to do so imma write a chapter. Woohoo.
_________________

Yn POV

It has been one week since me and Barry got together and I'm loving it. Right now I'm at work staring at the gorgeous face that belongs to Barry. I did have work to finish but he's a distraction. He looked at me about to ask me a question and I slides the paper to him and he smiled. "You staring... Again."

"I can't help it. You being so cute working away with the papers." I said.

"Well I'm not the only one being cute and I'm not the only one that has to do paperwork. You should really do your work." He said and I sighed. "Do you need help understanding the work....again."

"As much as I want you close to me. Your right. I should get back to work." I said and I started working. I could feel eyes on me. "Are you staring at me now." I said.

"No. I'm working." He said and I looked up and he was indeed working. I looked around the room and then out the window and I saw a guy in a yellow suit. I quickly got up startling Barry and I ran over to the window. The reverse flash was standing on the roof staring at me. "What are you looking at." He said.

"The man that killed everyone that I loved. He standing on the roof over there." I said. Barry walked over and looked all over.

"There's no one there." He said. I looked back and he was gone.

"He was right there." I said. "Where did he go." I finished.

"Right behind you." I turned around, and so did Barry. I was about to attack him but he got to me first. He was a speedster. I attacked him with the wind around him and he punched me causing me to back up against the window. Barry had to stand down or else his secret would been blown. The reverse flash kicked me causing me to go through the window. Barry yelled for me trying to caught my hand. He missed. I was falling from pretty high but that wouldn't kill me. I manipulated the air around me and I landed safely. The reverse flash grabbed me and next thing I know everything went black.
___________

I woke up and my hands were tied. I looked around the room and Barry was unconscious next to me. His hand tied as well. I kicked his foot. "Barry. Wake up. Please. Barry." I said kicking his foot some more. He stirs and he eyes open. He looked at me and I noticed blood on the top right of his forehead. "Oh my god Barry are you ok." I said and he groaned.

"Please stop yelling." He said and I stayed quiet. I hear a door creak  and I looked around. The reverse flash.

"Looks like the two sleeping beauty are awake."

"What do you want from us."

"Oh that's easy. I want both of you dead. But not just that. I also want you two to suffer." He said and I waved my hand and that air around reverse flash started to strangle him. He started to fall to the ground.

"Yn you don't need to do this. Stop if you kill him I will have to lock you up." Barry said and I continue to strangle him. He falls to the ground still trying to get air to his lungs. "YN STOP PLEASE" Barry shouted and I let him go. He took deep breaths and I glare at him. The ground started to shack then. I looked around and the shacking stopped. Did I just do that. "Yn. What was that. You were going to kill him."

"He killed everyone that I loved. I can't lose you too." I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"You love me" he said shocked.

"Why are you so shocked. I liked you since elementary. It developed in high school. Yes I love you Barry. I've always loved yo-" I was interrupted when a loud bang went off. I screamed in pain as I was shot in my side. I took beep breaths and I looked at Barry. He had tears in his eyes.