chapter one: silver eyes

So this either the second book I posted here I believe. please don't judge me or hate me. and Merlin characters belong to the creators of Merlin. If you have any ideas for a tittle please place it int the comment. Hope you enjoy. Don't kill me ;^;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Percival left Gwaine corpse, a shadowy figure was hidden behind a tree

As Percival left Gwaine corpse, a shadowy figure was hidden behind a tree. Quietly walking in front of gwaine. Gently placing their hand right on top of his heart.

"Áræman sé sáwol, hælan sé heorudreór." chanted the person. Dead silence was heard, but yet was disturbed by a harsh breath. Brown eyes opened as gwaine was shuddering to catch his breath. He looked a the stranger not able to see their face, as the black cloak blocked every inch of that person.

"Who are you, what have you done to me?!" he growled, the figure just tilted her head.

"Elyscia..I saved your life." silently replied a feminine voice. As she removed her hood to reveal a girl with porcelain skin, that is framed by dark brown hair that looks black. Her eyes dark brown, glazed over by milky white. Thick lashes framed her eyes, She had perfectly delicate nose. She was thin, yet a bit of curves showed around her waist line. She was dressed in black, and the bottom of her dresses torned. Cover in dirt, and blood. The dressed revealed a bit of her cleavage, showing old scars. She stood up tall and proud.

"What kind of sorcery have you done to me." he asked, looking at her glazed over eyes. Elyscia tilted her head to the right, and closed her eyes. Murmuring something softly, opening her eyes flashing silver. The binds removed from his wrist and ankles.

"I placed your soul back to your body.", as she answered he stood up. Rubbing his aching wrist, looking for his sword. Which was hiding behind the bushes, once grabbing it and placing it back. He walked up to the enchantress and spoke

"What happened to the Nathair?". She stood quiet and open her fist. Which he hasn't realized was a fist. There was the Nathair, sleeping peacefully.

"Sweet dream, sweet dreams mon cher

You're always in my prayers

Softly, sweetly

Wrapped in haven arms

Sailing, soaring over the moon

Gathering star dust." she sang as the little creature snuggles in her hand. staring at her and the little creature in awe. She pulled out a small snack, and placed it inside to rest. She looked up and stared straight at gwaine, but not directly at him.

 She looked up and stared straight at gwaine, but not directly at him

"I believe you have to go back to Camelot." she stated, and walked towards a small valley. Following her in silence, watched as she walked towards the middle. Eyes turning to silver, as black and silver mist surrounded her. The mist expanded and started to clear revealing a dragon. The dragon was slim, and elegant. Black and silver scales glistened in sun. raising her wings and flew of the sky, and left him there. Staring at the sky watching her fly away. Looking at the floor there laid a small jem. Silver just like the girl eyes, gently picking up. Smiled at the sky knowing that they will once see each other again.

'Elyscia what a beautiful name' he thought, walking towards Camelot. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elyscia belongs to me

while Merlin character and settings belongs to the producers