/Meet and Greet\

DingDong POV:
DD then looked at his phone. It said 1 New Message, DD then decided to read the message.
Chris: Hey DingDong
DD: What Chris
Chris: Hey come to my house I have someone you should meet.
DD: Okay??
Chris: Trust me, he's gonna start playing games with us. I think you should meet him first.
DD: Fine, when tho
Chris: Around 4:15 PM or something close to that.
DD: K, see ya.
DingDong then sipped his coffee that he got from Starbucks. A new person added into the group? DingDong then went to go throw his Starbucks coffee cup in the trash. After that, he got into his car and started to drive to his run down apartment. The trip felt long, he kept on changing the music to whatever he pleased even though it sucked. DingDong reached his apartment and opened his door. What a mess, he thought to himself. Sheesh I should really clean this.
DingDong sat on his messed up couch and watched T.V for a while. After an hour or so, DingDong changed his clothes. Only an hour before I meet the new guy, he's probably dumb like Chris. DingDong then started to play on his phone for the rest of the hour he had before he met the new guy. DingDong then got out of his poorly cleaned apartment and then he made way for Chris's house, when he finally made it he knocked on the door. After a few more knocks Chris finally opened the door. "Finally, took you ages." DingDong said in an angered tone. "Calm down, now come inside it must be freezing." Chris said with a grin on his face. There he was, the new person, he looked short and round. He was wearing a scarf and a nice shirt, his hair was really messy, he then had a scared look on his face as soon as he looked at DingDong. "H-hello..!" The man then said in a nervous tone. Dingdong waved at him.
Julian POV:
What should I do, should I tell him my name or wave back? "M-my names J-Julian.." Julian said. "Its nice to meet you Julian, my names DingDong you can call me DD if you would like." DingDong said with a smile upon his face. Chris then made a weird noise with his mouth. All of them laughed. His laugh is amazing. Julian started to think about the three playing video games. Wow! This is going to be amazing. Julian smiled at the thought of this, he then tugged at his scarf. The three then started to play video games and talk for the rest of the visit. After a few hours later. "Wow, today was amazing." Julian said with a smile on his face. "Yup." Said DingDong. "Correct." Said Chris. "Well I should be going." Julian and Dingdong said in harmony, the both of them looked at eachother and then laughed.

End Of Chapter 1