/Old Cartoons and Video Games\

DingDongs POV:
He stopped Julian before he left. "Hey! Wait I want to give you my phone number so we can text or something." Julian then turned around to look at DingDong smiling, Julian grinned and replied "Sure!" After the boys exchanged numbers Julian later left but DingDong stayed at Chris's house. Chris was giggling as soon as DingDong looked at him. "See! You guys are now friends!" Chris said with a tone of glee in his voice. "Yeah i guess." DingDong shrugged. "Well im gonna go now, bye Chris." DingDong then drove back to his apartment, as soon as he got there he checked him phone. He got a message from an unknown person. Must be Julian?
Julian: Hey DingDong!
DD: Hi Julian
Julian: It was nice meeting you guys today!
DD: Sheesh you're exited to play games with us.
Julian: Yeah!!
DD: Try to calm down.
Julian: Sorry.
DD: Its okay
Julian: Hey! I got an idea.
DD: About what?
Julian: You can come to my play and we can get to know each other well or something.
Is he asking me out?
Julian: In a friend way of corse!
DD: Sure, but when?
Well at least thats good to know.
Julian: How about tomorrow at 3pm?
DD: Where?
Julian then texts DD his address
DD: Well see ya tomorrow, bye Julian.
Julian: Bye DD!
DingDong put down his phone realizing he was texting Julian for over an hour now. Sheesh time flys fast. DingDong then sat on his bed for a while and he decided that he would go to bed early.

Julian's POV:
Julian was happy that he would see DingDong tomorrow. We can get to know each other! With the thought of this Julian was excited. Julian then got a text from Chris. Why would he be texting me at this time? Its so late.
Chris: Hi Julian
Julian: Hello Chris, why are you texting me at this late of a time?
Chris: Just to check for something
Julian: Huh?
Chris: Do you like DingDong?
Julian: Huh?
Chris: Like as a friend
Julian: Yeah?
Chris: Good, ehehehe well bye
Julian: Bye?
Julian then set his phone down and walked to his bedroom. Another night, Julian then fell asleep on his bed.
DingDongs POV:
Today was the day that he would be going to Julian's! Dingdong went eat breakfast and then he sat on his couch, he decided to waste time by playing on his phone. After a few hours playing on his phone DingDong decided to get dressed 20 minutes early. After DingDong decided to wear a black t-shirt and some pants and sat down on his couch once more. I should maybe check on Julian, maybe to see how he's doing? DingDong then decided to go a few minutes early. When DingDong arrived at Julian's apartment he knocked once and the door immediately opened. "Hello! How are you!" Julian said with a smile on his face. "Im pretty good, you?" DingDong replied. "Im Great! Now come in." Julian continued to say. Julian's apartment was very clean, DingDong wanted to explore his apartment but he thought that would be rude. "Wanna watch old cartoons or play video games?" Julian asked DingDong. DingDong replied with a shrug. They decided that they would do both. After they played video games it was time for the old cartoons. The old cartoons were smooth with animation and Julian seemed to like them a lot, when the cartoons were playing DingDong kept looking back and forth from the T.V and to Julian. He watched Julian smile and it made him happy. When the cartoon was finished DingDong said. "So um what now..?" Julian shrugged, "Thats all i kinda planned." DingDong kept looking at Julian. Julian also stared at DingDong, Julian's face slowly becoming red. "I-im sorry!" Julian said with a burst as he covered his face.