4:

Nishia POV

it's been 3 years since Ramone asked me to be his girl and we finally decided to move in together, I wonder what happened to his little sister but when I ask he brushes off my question so I decided to stop asking.

we finally got everything in their places and I cooked dinner, we had jerk and BBQ chicken rice and peas Mac and cheese coleslaw and kook aid after we finished we washed up and I decided to throw water at him cause he wasn't helping he got the soap and squirted it all over my shirt so I pinned him to the floor and he rolled us over and we started kissing forgetting that the water was still running and we both got soaked.

Ramone POV

we were play fighting then she pinned me to the floor and I kissed her beautiful soft pink lips, the water was still running and we got soaked so we cleaned everything up and she went to go change. I was creeping up the stairs when the door knocked, I opened it and it was Nicole.

"why are you here?"

"Have you told her what you did to me?"

I stared at the bruise under her eye and the cut on her lip

"this isn't the time Nicole GO AWAY!"

"it you don't tell her I will so you have 2 days to tell her!"

"you ain't tellin her nothing cause if you do I'm just going to have to beat you up again!"

Nicole finally left and just in time too cause Nishia had just come downstairs in only her crop top her curves were showing ahh man my baby got body!. I kissed her and we went upstairs.....

Nishia POV

I heard Ramone talking to someone but I don't know who it was and I couldn't hear much.

I went downstairs in my crop top he kissed me and took me upstairs he pinned me down to the bed,wrapped my legs around him as he took of my panties with his teeth he started going down and was playing around with my 'girlie' I let out a moan I wanted him to stop I wasn't ready it wasn't the right time.

I pushed him off me and got dressed he pinned me back on the bed but this time he was aggressive towards me,he roughly kissed my neck

"stop ramone I'm not ready" he didn't listen so I screamed I screamed at the top of my lungs for him to stop but he carried on, I slapped him and attempted to get up but he punched me and made me take the pain...he.... he raped me..

Ramone POV

last night was blurry I don't remember anything all I remember is waking up and seeing Nishia curled into a ball I tapped her to ask her what was wrong but she shunned away from me I hugged her to see if she was cold and asked her what was wrong and she didn't say anything she just got up and locked herself in the bathroom i was so confused..

Nishia POV

about 3 months after the incident I kept throwing up and I was craving everything in sight I've never been pregnant so I didn't know if they were symptoms or if I was just ill so I decided to go to the pharmacy and got 3 pregnancy tests.I went home and took them.. they all came out positive I was scared I wasn't ready for children that wasn't part of the plan I was 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know. i was thinking of ways of how I could tell Ramone but since that day we haven't been so close he'd started beating on me for no reason he'd lock me in the house and tell me I'm not allowed any communications he took my Phone my credit card and my keys,he said it was just the one time and that he'd never do it again and I took his word for it.... I don't know what I had gotten myself into or how I was getting myself out of the situation....

why does Ramone beat her?

should she have listened to her instincts?

will she tell Ramone. that she's pregnant?