(Taehyung) I Missed -2-

You dragged Jihun far away from the shop as fast as possible. You dragged him home since it was one of the nearest places you could go to.

The house where it all started...

Your heart raced at the sight of Taehyung.

How he left when he knew you were carrying Jihun...

How he can still sleep knowing you were raising Jihun alone...

How he didn't care how much you'll suffer taking care of the baby alone...

How he selfishly tought of himself...

How he didn't put his self in Jihun's shoe and experience growing up without the love of a father...

"Eomma, we found appa!! Appa found us too!" Your got shocked at Jihun's statement while he happily pointed to a direction while smiling.

"Jihun-ah, go inside" you motioned him and he pouted.

"Can't I talk to my abeoji?" He sadly asked. He was doing a cute puppy face begging for you to let him.

You sighed. Whatever you can do, Taehyung was still his dad.

"Y-y/n" god, that deep voice. You loved it but it bought pain to you. It bought so much pain, especially when you look at Jihun.

"What do you need?" You coldly asked holding Jihun closer to you.

---

Taehyung's POV

I ran outside. I needed to talk to Y/n. I needed badly to fix my mistake.

Curiosity and loneliness filled my world as I realized my fault that day. How can I be so stubborn? So selfish.

I couldn't think of a place to go when the place i was in seemed familiar. Oh, it was the village me and Y/n lived together before.

"Y-y/n" I slowly walked to them when I saw them stop by the door that used to be ours.

"What do you want?" She asked. Her voice cold, plain, and very far.

She pulled Jihun closer to her side. That was the time I felt more pain. She's scared of me. She's scared that I might hurt her again. Hurt her or Jihun again.

"I know you can't forgive me but--"

"No buts, you... You... You selfish man!" She shouted pulling Jihun closer to her side.

"Eomma, why are you screaming?" Jihun softly spoke. His eyes shimmered through his tears. Oh no.

All of a sudden, I felt the cold ground on my knee. I had kneeled before them as the tears also escaped my eye.

"I-i know I have a l-lot of mistakes to y-you and J-Jihun. But please, l-let me prove m-myself again. J-just one m-more chance. Please" I cried while kneeling,

Y/n's face sketched a moment evidence of Pain and guilt but changed to confusion right after.

"Taehyung. P-please leave. I'm scared for Jihun. You know that. I don't want to happen to him, what you did to me" she also cried as she hugged Jihun.

I just bowed. She was right all over. Gosh, I am so stupid.

"Just one more t-time" I cried bowing down letting the tears fall. My tears slid down my straight face.

Suddenly, a pair of hands snaked around my neck.

The hug felt so nice. It was nice and warm, and for a moment, I felt true love.