Hey

Hey

I wanna talk about something...

Idk why but i just- i think this is some sort of my diary or something

But...

Yeah...

Idk why but i feel- nothing. Like, im feeling anger, sadness, hurt, anxiety, and stuff like that. Idk...

And... yeah maybe i feel different feelings? Argh idk how to explain it. Im bad at explaining things.

Well, i just wanna say that- in my school. My NEW school. The school IM IN rn. Idk but almost all of my friends are-

Ppl who dont respect?

Like, example, rn my friend wants to eat. She has a bread filled with strawberry yoghurt rite?

And u know what she said?

"I don't want it. I don't like strawberry. I like chocolate. Guess I'm not gonna eat,"

._.

Dude

She just- UGH

I mean, she should respect it and eat it. But didn't. And when I said she didn't respect the food that was given, she said "NO, I respect it of course, but I just don't like strawberry. So I'm not gonna eat it,"

I was annoyed at it. Then i asked another friend about it. And she said the same thing.

Then I said, "If you were in a room where there's no food except that bread, what will you do?"

"Not eat it of course," They said. So i was thinking 'they would rather die than eating a bread that could save their lives,'

Like, WTF

So i dont like ppl who doesnt respect or ppl who judges? Idk the right sentence or word but yeah.

And idk why but i felt like- they...

Nah nvm i'll do it on the next chapter

Well byeeee