[ prologue ]

♡ warning ♡
hi, my name is fah. i'm 1000% thai
i'm going to warn you that English is not my first language. so, if i typed anything wrong or didn't use the right grammar i feel very sorry! please understand me ㅠ ㅠ)
and thank you so much for reading my first ever english fanfic!

'Is this a dream?'
'Am I dreaming?'

     Jungkook is standing outside the meeting event room. 'I need to calm down' he said to himself for the third time until the staff told him to go inside.

     As he's walking inside his eyes glance at the beautiful blonde hair boy at the middle of the room. His eyes wide open as the beautiful boy walking towards him.

"hey, what's up?" Jimin asked.

"I- I'm g- good." Jungkook answered shyly.

"Aw. Don't be shy. I'm not gonna bite you or something." Jimin said and hugged Jungkook tightly.

     Jungkook's heart is racing faster than the flash. He feels like he's going to explode in any second.

"Are you okay?" Jimin worried.

"I'm okay. But, I just didn't know what to say. Because, I'm meeting you right now. And It feels like a dream." Jungkook said.

"I never thought I would saw you in a person. You're so beautiful." Jungkook accidentally spilled his words.

"Oh, thank you!" Jimin smiled.

"Ah! I'm sorry. I was mumbling" Jungkook said and hid his face under Jimin's arms.

     Jimin giggles and he lifts Jungkook's face up.

"Are we going to stay in this position?" Jimin smiled widely and asked the tall boy.

"If you- u wan- t to" Jungkook couldn't help himself but smiled back.

     He looks right into Jimin's eyes. Jimin moves his face closer to Jungkook's but Jungkook moves back.

"Ah.. sorry. I was ju-" Jimin apologized

"No, It's okay. I'm sorry too." Jungkook broke their hug.

     Jungkook searches something in his bag.

"Jimin hyung, here, I want to give this to you" It's a sliver bracelet, bunny keychain and a huge doll inside a big plastic bag.

"Thank you so much! And sorry about that too.." Jimin hugged Jungkook one last time.

"It's okay Jimin! At least, It was you not someone else." Jungkook said jokingly.

"What did you just say? At least It's me..?" Jimin's face turned red as he said that.

"A-ah, stop that ~ you're making me blush" Jimin slaps lightly on Jungkook's chest.

"Didn't know that you can get shy with those words." Jungkook laughed

     the staff outside opens the door and tells them the time is out.

"Sadly, I have to go now. I wish we can meet again." Jungkook was about to leave but Jimin stopped him.

"We will meet again soon." then, Jimin let him go.

{ a/n }
sorry again about my english! ㅠㅠ i feel so nervous writing all of this! but, hope you guys enjoy my boring ass fanfic! 💗
follow me on instagram
"forjeonly"
tysm again for reading ~