Chapter 9: A Secretive Date

Sarah's p.o.v

I woke up and immediately got dressed. I rushed through my breakfast. I was so lost in thoughts, when I opened the front door; I ran into something as I was leaving for Takumi's house.

"You're in a hurry. Where are you going?"

" Where do you think I was going, Takumi?" I said sarcastically. He smiled and gently scooped me up in his massive hand.

"You're house is so small to the point it's smaller than a doll house to me. You're also like an ant to me, but I still lov- have feelings for you." Takumi said blushing.

"Let's go to your house big guy. Why don't we treat it as a date?" I asked looking straight up at him. He immediately blushed and looked away.

"Okay."

Time skip

Takumi's p.o.v

I gently set her down on my table.
"Can I get you anything?" I asked looking down at her.

"Thanks, but I'm good." She replied looking up at me. We spent the whole day talking until I took her home. I can wait to spend more time with her. Who knows what will happen.

Five years later

I can't believe it been five years already since Takumi and I started to date. We get along really well with each other. Maybe we can get married soon. Ryoma and Anthea are married. The same with Xander and Aria. Leo and Concordia just got married, too. Hinoka and N married. Elise and Keith. Sakura and Lind. Camilla and Lunick. Corrin and Solana. Azura and Jackie. They all got married and either have a kid or one on the way, with the exception of Sakura, Elise, and Concordia. All that's left is Takumi and me to get married. Everyone has been waiting for us to marry for five years now. I'm supposed to meet up with Takumi today. I can't wait to see him.

Takumi's p.o.v

I hope this goes over smoothly with her. I got her a ring thanks to Concordia. I hope she'll say yes. Here she comes now.

"Hey big guy, how are you?" She asked as I scooped her up in my hand. I gently set her on the table.

"I'm fine." I said sighing after.

"Are you sure? That was a pretty hefty sigh." She said as I got ready to kneel on the floor.

"I just have a lot on my mind. Sarah, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, why not?" She replied. The second she said that, I dropped to my knee.

"Sarah, will you marry me?" I asked. I looked down at her.

"Of course, I will!" She screamed. She ran over to my face, which was level with the table, and hugged me. She was so happy, and I can't wait to marry her.