~2~

A/n: .....hhhh I'm fucking tired
Um bad language I guess so if you don't like cussing back away...⚠️ homophobia...⚠️
—*__*—*__*—*__*—*__*—*__*—*_
Keith P.O.V
_________
Keith ran to his Porsche. He hated winter and everything about it.

He got in the car and quickly turned on the heat

He got in the car and quickly turned on the heat. He let out a deep sigh and headed home. Keith called his boss. "Hey I was doing some research on the Mclain case I can't do it for only 1,000. A loud grunt come through the other end of the phone."Why the hell not". Keith clenched his jaw tight. "Don't ask questions". An even more louder grunt comes through the phone. "You make no sense Keith why do I need to raise the price?!" Keith knew how to deal with this stuff." Because he's not gonna be easy". The man on the other side sighed."Please my so- this boy needs to be dead.Keith's eyes grew wide. "Your son?". There was a long pause."God no he's not my son why would you think that f-faggot".Keith hung up the phone. He was getting a headache from hearing his raspy voice it sounds like he has lung cancer and smokes way too many cigars.

Keith finally pulled up to his home.

(Just act like there is snow and if you have any questions PLEASE ask me i don't want you anymore confused then you already are 😁)

He saw a black car in his driveway."the hell?". He reached his hand in the back seat and pulled out a gun. He put it in his holster. The person in the car got out and just stood there. So Keith got out his car. "Um...hello?". The unknown person looked up. It was a women. Maria. She spoke with out hesitation."Hello mister Kogane I was sent by mister Raj". A smirk formed across her face. Keith let out a deep sigh. "Come In".

"Would you like something to drink Maria?" She gently nodded her head no. "Okay please sit so you can tell me what's Raj wants". She put a somewhat decent smile on." Well he just wants to make sure the wedding is still on of course". I closed my eyes then quickly opened them. I let out sigh." Goddamn I forgot to kidnap her I knew I forgot something".Maria shrugged her shoulders. "Its okay but don't make him wait". I pressed my lips into a line then arched my eyebrows." Ok". Marias eyebrows rose." Is something the matter". I let out a chuckle and called my butler. "Get me a glass of wine". He nodded and left the room. "No of course not". Maria nodded then paused." Are you still doing Lance?" The butler gave me the wine and I nodded so he could go.

(Lots if nodding going on)

I sipped my wine." That's not a matter to discuss with you Maria stay in your lane". She nodded and got up." Well I'll be on my way just call if you need to postpone a job". I nodded and she went out the door.

~*~
A/n: this was originally the second chapter but I deleted it because I didn't think it was good enough thanks for ready please vote