A Thing

We started to walk and he says "i......i.....i have a big crush on you I have liked you ever since I saw you. I was wondering if u wanted to be my gir..." He was stoped by the cashing of our lips together. "I like you a lot Gavin I didn't know what u felt but I fell amazing " I said so happy. "So is that a yes for being my girlfriend?" Gavin said. "YES" I yelled back he hugged me and we walked away back to mikey and jake they asked "where we went ?" we acted confused and didn't say anything we then started to head to the Gucci store we walk in and I layed my eyes on a pair of Gucci slippers. "I have to get them." I said running up to them. Gavin ran with me we got yelled at for running and then gavin spoke. "Anika your my girlfriend and all so I will buy these for you." "No I will." I said  after 15 minutes of me trying to let me pay "No I got u." He said. I am trying them on. And look at him and say "are u sure the are pricey." "YES I got u."

We get the right size ones and walk to the check out "your total comes to 1,995.60" "ok" Gavin said handing his card to the guy. we leave and wait. We soon make it to the guys. mikey got a shirt and jacket. Jake got a lion ring from Gucci . I got shoes. Gavin got a shirt from H&M. We get the the lobby of the apartment complex and in the elevator it was silent. I turn and look at Gavin he leans down and kisses me jake and mikey are staring at us "I KNOW IT WAS REAL" the door opens we walk to there apartment mikey and jake ask a million questions "did u smash yet? "Cheeks?"when did this happen?" we told them. And no we didn't smash.!!! We soon walk to there apartment. I blacked out.